API & Developers

Archives for April 2021

Discussion List

• API - Report Filters in API query
    In API & Developers
    Hi, Does anyone know if there is a way to pull via the API, the Filters, Group and Summarize parameters of a report? I am wanting to store this info somewhere safe in the event of a data loss event occurring and needing to rebuild the man…
    Answered - Pending Review
    28 1
    Answered - Pending Review 28 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Is there anyway to autonomously get a sheet's forms?
    In API & Developers
    Hello, I've been working with the Smartsheet API to automate many different things but does anyone know if there is a way to autonomously get the forms that exist in a sheet? I need to dynamically grab the link to a specific form for many…
    35 1
    Answered - Pending Review 35 views 1 comment Most recent by Sinclair Christopher API & Developers
  • [New Feature Request] Attach all Files to a Row from an Existing Row from the Same Smartsheet
    In API & Developers
    Hello. I use the C#.Net SDK and Smartsheet API to develop Smartsheet scripts for my company. I was wondering if the Smartsheet Development Team would add a way for Smartsheet API to attach all attachment files to a row from an existing row…
    16 1
    Answered - Pending Review 16 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Is there an API to get the Published Items report?
    In API & Developers
    I know you can export the Published Items report from Admin Center -> User Management -> More Actions -> Published Items. But is there an API we can use so we can automatically / programmatically get this report?
    15 4
    Answered - Pending Review 15 views 4 comments Most recent by Genome Team API & Developers
  • For how much time does the API access token valid.
    In API & Developers
    I'm using SmartSheet APIs to automate some tasks in my SmartSheet. To do that I'm calling SmartSheet API calls within my API. Currently, for the authentication, I have generated an API access token via the following UI in the SmartSheet. I…
    16 1
    Answered - Pending Review 16 views 1 comment Most recent by Cody Holmes API & Developers
  • Unable to Attach File to Row
    In API & Developers
    curl https://api.smartsheet.com/2.0/sheets/{sheetId}/rows/{rowId}/attachments \ -H "Authorization: Bearer xxxx" \ -H "Content-Type: application/msword" \ -H 'Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="ProgressRepor…
    25 3
    Answered - Pending Review 25 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Does Smartsheet Form have any APIs?
    In API & Developers
    Hi, I'm trying to automate the form submission process for my team, I saw form submission seems to be calling https://forms.smartsheet.com/api/submit, just wondering if we have any APIs open for this like the api.smartsheet.com ones? Th…
    46 4
    Answered - Pending Review 46 views 4 comments Most recent by Dave Jiang API & Developers
  • How to expand options : [Array] to show picklist values ?
    In API & Developers
    I am using Node.js API calls to get the columns displayed in my terminal. Few of my columns are of types : Contact_List and Pick_List. I want the CLI to show me the options which are present in the dropdown in these columns. I want to expa…
    25 1
    Answered - Pending Review 25 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • 3rd Party Apps
    In API & Developers
    How can I let my application know who is accessing the application before it has an actual Smartsheet access token? If I understand correctly the first time the user uses the authorize link it generates the token and we can use that initia…
    36 3
    Answered - Pending Review 36 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Why do some reports/sheets return 1006 "Not Found" when trying to access?
    In API & Developers
    I am making the simple "sheets/[sheet id]" and "reports/[report id]" calls and some of them return 1006 "not found". I have access to these sheets/reports from the Smartsheet UI, and obtain the ID through prop…
    25 1
    Answered - Pending Review 25 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers