Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Archived 2017 Posts

Archives for June 2017

Discussion List

• C# API Add Records from MS SQL Server
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hello, I'm trying to get records from a SQL table into Smartsheet using C# and ultimately SSIS (via script command).  I'm stuck on how to add the rows into Smartsheet. 1. I want to add the rows dynamically without having to code the colum…
    71 3
    Closed 71 views 3 comments Most recent by Erik Beltran Archived 2017 Posts
  • formula help
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    I am attempting to get a formula to count a range if the column next to it has the correct category. for example DF  1.1 DV  2.1 DF  3.3 DF  1.2 DV  2.1 I want to count how many numbers lay between 1 and 2 in the category DF, and am …
    Closed 1 view 6 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Archived 2017 Posts
  • % Completed and Task Finished
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    I would like to have the % completed set automatically to 100% when the Task Finished is checked. Any suggestion on how to do that?  First smartsheet struggles...  
    143 2
    Closed 143 views 2 comments Most recent by J. Craig Williams Archived 2017 Posts
  • formulas disappearing
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    I'm having an issue with the formula I created to automatically check a box disappearing if I happen to manually check that box.  I have it set up so when a certain box is check marked this will cause another box to then be check marked. …
    31 2
    Closed 31 views 2 comments Most recent by bbaker Archived 2017 Posts
  • NETDAYS Formula
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    I cannot for the life of me figure out why the NETDAYS formula is not working for me. Let's say I have my start date as 6/30/17 in cell 6 under column 2 and that my finish date as 7/26/17 is in cell 6 under column 4. I select the appropr…
    RDM Profile Photo RDM
    142 3
    Closed 142 views 3 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Archived 2017 Posts
  • Implementation of web forms Idea
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    I have been working on a somewhat complicated 5S audit for a while and I thought I would share one of my favorite ideas we have had. We needed to create an audit sheet that was filterable by plant, then area, then by zone, and could have …
    Closed 1 view 4 comments Most recent by J. Craig Williams Archived 2017 Posts
  • Smartsheet Slow Response Time
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    The more rows and columns a smartsheet has, the slower its response time. It other words, I am constantly using smartsheet with thousands of rows and columns. As a result, I am constantly waiting for your servers to process and save my wor…
    Closed 22 views 2 comments Most recent by Brad Jones Archived 2017 Posts
  • Double Entry from Webform
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hi,   I am having an issue where we are using QR codes to access the webform on a mobile device and the data being sent through 2-3 times. There is double data and it is causing us to have to comb data and delete unnecessary entries. Is …
    Closed 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Archived 2017 Posts
  • Auto populate cell information
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    I have built a sheet for tracking production downtime in our facility. I am looking to be able to streamline the amount of time it takes someone to entry sku specific information. So say the item has the following traits (Sku Number: 103…
    1252 5
    Closed 1.3K views 5 comments Most recent by J. Craig Williams Archived 2017 Posts
  • RYGB Balls
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    I created a nested function to color designate the status of my projects tasks: =IF(Status="Not Started","Red", =IF(Status="In Progress","Yellow",=IF(Status="Complete", "Green",=…
    122 7
    Closed 122 views 7 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Archived 2017 Posts