Formulas and Functions

Archives for October 2021

Discussion List

• How to create an exception formula
    In Formulas and Functions
    Hi, I've created a simple formula for showing saving against two price columns that then gives me the final value in a third column. =[Moreton - First Quotation]@row - [Moreton Final Quotation]@row The problem is if a zero is entered in…
    Unanswered
    4 0
    Question 4 views 0 comments Started by Craig S Formulas and Functions
  • Grabbing text from a cell based on the "current" or recent date
    Hello All, I am trying to figure out how to grab a specific calc from a sheet that I will use as a KPI on a dashboard via the metric widget. I need to create a formula that will go through and find the calculation that is the most current …
    Answered - Pending Review
    11 1
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Bassam Khalil Formulas and Functions
  • Count number of times "Yes" shows within a date range
    Hello, I am trying to get a count of how many times Yes appears within a date range - i.e. July = 2 x Yes, August = 1 x Yes. I have been trying with the COUNTIF function but haven't worked it out yet. I am trying to return the value on a s…
    7 1
    Answered - Pending Review 7 views 1 comment Most recent by Bassam Khalil Formulas and Functions
  • Combine individual Contact cells by formula
    Hi, I have 2 individual columns and they are with property "Contact". I would like to combine the contact values of these 2 columns and store them in the 3rd contact column, that means the 3rd column can store multiple contacts i…
    31 1
    Answered - Pending Review 31 views 1 comment Most recent by Ivan Tam Formulas and Functions
  • COUNTIF formula with CONTAINS not working
    I am having an issue when adding a "contains" function to my "countif" function. I am hoping someone can assist. The current formula that I am using works perfectly for COUNTIF =COUNTIF({Import RFI's Range 1}, "ADC…
    6 1
    Answered - Pending Review 6 views 1 comment Most recent by Bassam Khalil Formulas and Functions
  • Financial Year
    Hi, our financial year (FY) runs from July to June. I want to be able to determine from a row date, the relevant FY. Dates are in format dd/mm/yyyy For example: any date between 1/7/2019 to 30/6/2020 will be FY19. Any date between 1/7/2021…
    10 2
    Answered - Pending Review 10 views 2 comments Most recent by Neil Watson Formulas and Functions
  • How to get a date from another sheet
    Hi, I am trying to get a date from another sheet showing the request date in my principale summary sheet, with formula index, match i am not able to get the date (20121-10-09) from the second sheet is showing an error, please help on this.…
    5 1
    Answered - Pending Review 5 views 1 comment Most recent by Bassam Khalil Formulas and Functions
  • Calculate Health for all tiers of a project based on hierarchy, Status, Dates, Percentage Complete
    I have a project with the following hierarchy: I would like the Project Name health to calculate based on the average the Project Stage Health I would like the Project Stage health to calculate based on the average the Milestone Health I w…
    Unanswered
    9 0
    Question 9 views 0 comments Started by Melissa Moseley Formulas and Functions
  • Creating a Formulla
    Dear Team, I am in need of assistance to write a formula to entail 3 columns, namely Read status to display (bubble symbols)-RAG Date Policy Read Retirement Date of Policy The following conditions are required: Any help would be gratefu…
    Accepted
    9 3
    Accepted Answer 9 views 3 comments Most recent by Vinton Douglas Formulas and Functions
  • Countifs or sumifs or something else
    Hi there, I am trying to count the days in the Lost time Days column, with the month being 1 and the site being offsite. Can you pleases help me.
    Unanswered
    5 0
    Question 5 views 0 comments Started by Sandra Rogers Formulas and Functions