NewLook2021

Discussion List

• Tips & Tricks for the new experience
    In Best Practice
    Hi everyone, I hope you're well and safe! I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread with tips & tricks for the new experience. Here's my first one, and it's a big one, IMHO. Full-Screen View Have you found any? I hope th…
    158 0
    158 views 0 comments Started by Andrée Starå Best Practice
  • Is Form User a SmartSheet term?
    In Using Smartsheet
    If yes, I'd like to suggest that you rename or at least change the way this appears in the circle/identifier. Maybe it's just me but I can't help reading FU as something negative. Thanks for listening.
    Accepted
    12 3
    Accepted Answer 12 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. Using Smartsheet
  • New Format Reversal Date
    In Using Smartsheet
    This is not something you can generic response your way out of. Do not tell me to "submit an enhancement request" while you sweep this colossal failure under the rug. Answer the question. Will Smartsheet allow users to adjust the…
    Accepted
    41 1
    Accepted Answer 41 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Where did the column headings go?
    In Using Smartsheet
    I hope I'm just missing something with the new UI but when I go to create a report - select my columns, add my filters and then view the report, the data is returned nicely as expected but there are no column headings. I normally will sel…
    Accepted
    155 6
    Accepted Answer 155 views 6 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Using Smartsheet
  • Change back to the old format?
    In Using Smartsheet
    This new format is horrible. A heads up would have been nice as well. I 'm getting tons of emails from my team asking what's going on with the new format. This is a really terrible way to treat your customers. PLEASE FIX IT!!!!!!
    44 2
    44 views 2 comments Most recent by Nathan Betters Using Smartsheet
  • Smartsheet Update
    In Using Smartsheet
    I do not like the new update smartsheet did. I cannot move from sheet to sheet as quickly as I was able to before. Is there a way to switch back to the old view?
    Answered - Pending Review
    55 1
    Answered - Pending Review 55 views 1 comment Most recent by Susan Peck Using Smartsheet
  • Blue bar is gone!!!
    In Using Smartsheet
    I need my blue bar back so I can quickly toggle between sheets, I am constantly between sheets, now all of a sudden its gone,....where is it, need it BACK ASAP!
    Accepted
    61 10
    Accepted Answer 61 views 10 comments Most recent by CarolD Using Smartsheet