API & Developers

Archives for July 2021

Discussion List

• Report Sorting
    In API & Developers
    I've created a report, collating information from about 20 plans. I've group the tasks from each sheet together but I can appear to only be able to order them alphabetically, rather than actually order them in the same order the task woul…
    Answered - Pending Review
    23 1
    Answered - Pending Review 23 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå API & Developers
  • Unable to move checkbox while integrating
    In API & Developers
    I am trying to integrate Airtable with Smartsheet using API connections. In the process, I want to move a checkbox column within Airtable to another checkbox column in Smartsheet. When I tried with the below code it throws an error of Unab…
    34 1
    Answered - Pending Review 34 views 1 comment Most recent by Krissia B API & Developers
  • Beware of "Input column index X is different from the first input column index X"
    In API & Developers
    If you try to create columns in one bulk request, do not give each column its own unique index. All the columns need one common index (example: 1), which is the starting point (from left to right) at which the entire column set will be cre…
    39 1
    39 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • How to Implement Dynamic Dropdown among Two Sheets
    In API & Developers
    A department wanted a way to take a unique list from a project column in one sheet and use that distinct listing as a dropdown for another sheet, which updated every hour. I currently run the below script from Python Anywhere on an hourly …
    66 2
    66 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå API & Developers
  • How do you access user data once authentication is made in OAuth flow?
    In API & Developers
    context: I integrated a Node.js Smartsheet Oauth flow into my Django app by having the login button in django direct the user to the /auth url on the Node server. Once the flow is done and user logs in through Smartsheet, the redirect URL …
    25 1
    Answered - Pending Review 25 views 1 comment Most recent by Dowbuilt Automation API & Developers
  • How to "GET" from an xml file?
    In API & Developers
    My company is using a helpdesk/support ticket/eForm program to receive requests, and then manually entering those tasks into smartsheet. The program will allow me to POST the data via XML at the same time as form submission. I am trying to…
    23 1
    Answered - Pending Review 23 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • SmartSheet Tableau Web Connector
    In API & Developers
    Can anybody please share the tech document for SmartSheet - Tableau Web Connector?
    13 1
    Answered - Pending Review 13 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Attributes not present in response
    In API & Developers
    Hi team, I have couple of queries, could you please address those? Query 1. While fetching all the users, I am not getting groups associated to the users in the response. url: https://api.smartsheet.com/2.0/users?include=groups Note: I ha…
    83 8
    Answered - Pending Review 83 views 8 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Azure Functions App
    In API & Developers
    I'm having issues deploying a python script to Azure Function App. I've developed it to handle some simple repetitive tasks using the API but am running into issues. I have a ticket in to support but was wondering if anyone else had experi…
    Accepted
    28 2
    Accepted Answer 28 views 2 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Facility Bookings
    In API & Developers
    Hi all. We manage many government/public venues and facilities (sports arena, stadium, parks etc) for which we facilitate bookings. At present, bookings are logged using outlook only viewed by one person. We'd like to begin using smartshee…
    Accepted
    23 2
    Accepted Answer 23 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå API & Developers