API & Developers

Archives for May 2022

Discussion List

• Region EU sheets - how to connect with AppSheet?
    In API & Developers
    Hi all, we moved with our licences to the region EU and don't know how to connect a sheet from AppSheet? Is there any solution because the AppSheet connector do not give us the possibillity to select a region. @Genevieve P. any idea? Thank…
    Unanswered
    8 0
    Question 8 views 0 comments Started by Joachim Mund API & Developers
  • Commenter access level in API
    In API & Developers
    Hello, I have shared a sheet with a user using Commenter access level. But when I request for shares with API I get VIEWER access level in response. How can I get a real value for Commenter access level? Also is it possible to set Commente…
    Unanswered
    11 0
    Question 11 views 0 comments Started by Project Migrator API & Developers
  • I can't find which column is "frozen"
    In API & Developers
    I am working on a sheet built by another person, and they have frozen a column, but I'll be darned if I can find which one it is, and I've right-clicked on every column, and not seen an "Unfreeze Column" option listed. Any ideas …
    Accepted
    17 6
    Answered ✓ 17 views 6 comments Most recent by Dennis M Wierzbicki API & Developers
  • Difference between users and contacts in API
    In API & Developers
    While reading the API documentations I came through two API's one is list contact and another is list user https://api.smartsheet.com/2.0/contacts https://api.smartsheet.com/2.0/users what is the actual difference between them. Whether I …
    Answered - Pending Review
    14 1
    Answered - Pending Review 14 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Salesforce/Smartsheet Connector - Attachments??
    In API & Developers
    Can the Smartsheet/Salesforce connector send an attachment from salesforce to Smartsheet?
    18 1
    Answered - Pending Review 18 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Smartsheet is duplicated multiple dates in G Calendar.
    In API & Developers
    Hey, We have our Smartsheet's linked to our google Calendar. Events under a year look fine, however, over 1 year, these start to multiple and we have some dates with 700 duplicated events on the same day for the same event. This is causin…
    21 1
    Answered - Pending Review 21 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Is the Owner/Owner_id attribute broken?
    In API & Developers
    I'm using Python and I've tried numerous ways to obtain the owner of various sheets via the API but it always returns "None," regardless of whether or not I include owner info in the get sheet command. I can get the owners of she…
    Accepted
    16 4
    Answered ✓ 16 views 4 comments Most recent by ericncarr API & Developers
  • Return Report Source Sheets Without Rows?
    In API & Developers
    It seems to be a limitation of the API that if a report has no rows currently populated in it from a given source sheet, the API does not return that source sheet in a query. Has anyone found a way around this or come up with another solu…
    Accepted
    22 2
    Answered ✓ 22 views 2 comments Most recent by ericncarr API & Developers
  • API Bi-directional setup
    In API & Developers
    I want to talk with someone about setting up an API to transfer files bi-directional between SQL & Smartsheet. Is this possible?
    15 1
    Answered - Pending Review 15 views 1 comment Most recent by dean.evans46601 API & Developers
  • Using smartsheet-python-sdk to put data back into Smartsheet
    In API & Developers
    I used the smartsheet-python-sdk (and unique API key from Smartsheet) to automatically pull data from Smartsheet into my Python script along with other data sources to create new feature-engineered columns. Is there an automatic way to now…
    29 1
    Answered - Pending Review 29 views 1 comment Most recent by ericncarr API & Developers