When I Copy Workspace, Everything Copies Fine Except for CellLinking

Hi,

Using the API documentation, I'm able to copy entire workspaces which has been great for scalability. I've been noticing that the only thing that doesn't work correctly out of all the sheets, reports, and sights, is the cellLinks in my sheet.

In the instructions, you can tell it all the different things to pull in. I'm familiar with this in other sheets/applications but this is the first time I had cellLinks in my sheet.

I have other copy mechanisms that definitely use the include of: attachments,cellLinks,data,discussions,filters,forms,ruleRecipients,rules,shares

In this application, I've used the above (which includes cellLinks) and I've tried it just using 'all' and I received the same results. In the resulting copy, all the cell references are broken:

According to the documentation, cellLinks should provide the cross sheet referenced material.

Here is the formula/broken cell link:

=INDEX(COLLECT({Email Escalation Tree Product Manager Contact}, {Email Escalation Tree Team Name}, Details8), 1)

I'm sure it's because a reference hasn't been created for this sheet but according to the instructions, it should already be in there and working.

Here's my code:

Again, I know the code works, and even if I spell out cellLinks in the include section, the cell links don't work in the resulting copy and the instructions say they should be coming through with that configuration.

Can somebody help me figure out why I'm able to copy everything in a workspace except the cellLinks?

Best Answer

Answers