Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Archived 2016 Posts

Archives for June 2016

Discussion List

• Possible to export a filtered Smartsheet to Outlook?
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Hi there,   I am new to Smartsheet and am just learning all the features it has to offer. I was wondering if it is possible to export a fiiltered grid view Smartsheet into Outlook 2013. Currently, i am able to export the entire Smartshee…
    182 2
    Closed 182 views 2 comments Most recent by Kennedy Stomps Archived 2016 Posts
  • Monthly Calendar View Exportable to a PDF?
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Hi there,   I have a large Smartsheet document that I would like to export to a PDF. While I can export it under the card view, regular view, and gantt chart view, I cannot export it with the monthly calendar view. Is it possible to expo…
    159 1
    Closed 159 views 1 comment Most recent by J. Craig Williams Archived 2016 Posts
  • Need help on Summing Values based on drop down menu that contains text options
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Hi, I have a question regarding using formulas and drop down menus.   Similar to an FMEA, I want to have dropdown menus (High, Med, Low) for the severity, occurrance and detectibility. Then I want to have a formula that produeces a RPN (…
    65 6
    Closed 65 views 6 comments Most recent by Monikka Mann Archived 2016 Posts
  • Export to PDF size invariably displayed incorrectly
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Most of the time, when I export to a PDF, the information displayed prior to the export is wrong.     I've checked different PDF viewers and gotten the same results. Different browsers too, but figured that was a waste of time.   D…
    14 4
    Closed 14 views 4 comments Most recent by Tracey_H_Chtr Archived 2016 Posts
  • Average Children Rows with RYG
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Hi all.  I'm attempting to calculate an average for RYG balls in the parent row.  I have gotten to the point of calculating all of my colors, but I'm not sure how to get the average.  Here is my calculation thus far:   =AVG(COUNTIF(CHILD…
    256 3
    Closed 256 views 3 comments Most recent by Laurie Bearden Archived 2016 Posts
  • Link to static cell in dynamic sheet?
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    Hi,     I’m trying to figure out if a feature I’m looking for is available with Smartsheet. I have several Smartsheets, each with their own forms, for recording inspection results of various elements in a warehouse. Each time an entry i…
    144 3
    Closed 144 views 3 comments Most recent by Walter Day Archived 2016 Posts
  • Count Unique Values
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    I have a master sheet that is essentially a list of all the schedules we currently have dealing with projects. Each project has its own project number. All i am trying to do is get a number of the projects we have scheduled to compare to t…
    Zac Profile Photo Zac
    2611 15
    Closed 2.6K views 15 comments Most recent by Anupriya Archived 2016 Posts
  • Form not submitting data
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    I have tested, retested and not luck with data in my form I created.  I cannot get the data to appear however the active form has entries that I cannot smiply see.  Any ideas what is my problem?  I create forms all the time and not one pro…
    1245 9
    Closed 1.2K views 9 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Archived 2016 Posts
  • Image-Hyperlink
    In Archived 2016 Posts
         Wondering if there is a way to make an image as a hyperlink (Click on image). I have tested the option of adding image in cell, and also just add hyperlink with text, but I do not see way to actual make the image as a hyperlink. Thank…
    245 7
    Closed 245 views 7 comments Most recent by Dennis Wierzbicki Archived 2016 Posts
  • "Publish User is now viewing this sheet" displays on unpublished sheet
    In Archived 2016 Posts
    I briefly enabled publishing on a sheet by clicking on the "Publish" tab, selecting the "Edit by anyone" slider, and then selecting the "only available to users in the owners account" radio button. Publishing …
    442 4
    Closed 442 views 4 comments Most recent by Kennedy Stomps Archived 2016 Posts