Formulas and Functions

Archives for June 2020

Discussion List

• Complete/Not Complete Dots Formula for multiple rows
    In Formulas and Functions
    I am wondering if there is a way to create a formula in a cell that will tell you if the following 10-30 cells say complete. For example, when working on a project if all of the tasks beneath are "Green" or marked as "Comple…
    Answered - Pending Review
    29 3
    Answered - Pending Review 29 views 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Formulas and Functions
  • How do I set a formula for an entire single select drop down column?
    I am pretty new to using SmartSheets and I've just figured out how to use formulas! I've been searching everywhere but I can't seem to figure out how to set a formula for an entire column. I want the formula to be automatically be applied …
    74 3
    Answered - Pending Review 74 views 3 comments Most recent by Matt Johnson Formulas and Functions
  • If Statement on Expiration Dates
    My criteria are the following If the Expiration Date Column cell is blank or greater than today+31 days = “Yes” If the Expiration Date Column cell is within 30 days = “Hold” IF the Expiration Date Column cell = today or greater than the d…
    134 3
    Answered - Pending Review 134 views 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Formulas and Functions
  • Issue pulling Countif Reference Date ISBLANK
    Hello, I am running into 'Incorrect Argument' error when trying to count cells that have a blank date for Training Start column from another sheet. My formula is: =COUNTIF(ISBLANK({NED_Project_Master Range 6})) Any thoughts to what I am d…
    Accepted
    15 3
    Accepted Answer 15 views 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Formulas and Functions
  • Help with iferror
    Hi, I have this formula that i have written. It works fine, but I am getting blank fields, when I was expecting N/A. The product line row has EBS, JDE, SAP. The TLR Scope is Financials, HR, Payroll For EBS I want values returned and N/A f…
    11 1
    11 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. Formulas and Functions
  • Need Help with COUNTIFS for 3 Columns of different input types
    I have 3 columns with different input types (Contact List, Multi select Dropdown, and Single Select Dropdown). I want to do a count for criteria that satisfies 3 criteria (1 for each column). I have figured out how to do it for 2 criteri…
    Accepted
    34 7
    Accepted Answer 34 views 7 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Formulas and Functions
  • Date Conditional Formatting
    Hi- Can someone please assist with how I can a conditional format setup for the below, or does this need to be a formula? Use case below: Column Services Date is a date I enter - I would like the entire row to turn yellow if it is has bee…
    23 2
    Answered - Pending Review 23 views 2 comments Most recent by Brittany Lucarell Formulas and Functions
  • Sheet Summary - countif
    Hi there - What is the best way to do a 'count' on a drop down field located at the "summary sheet"? For example: I have a drop down field on summary sheet called "Alignment". It has drop down values such as cost re…
    22 4
    Answered - Pending Review 22 views 4 comments Most recent by Vickie Lim Formulas and Functions
  • Combining IF(AND statements with Dates
    Hi - I am trying to build a combined IF statement that takes a last contacted date and a last participated date and if both are true will output a status of "available". If not, it will be "not available". Separately…
    Accepted
    170 3
    Accepted Answer 170 views 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Formulas and Functions
  • Countifs with <> Value
    i am using this to count the number of the "Brand Content" from that column "CCMS Range 2" also when it is not completed. Getting #UNPArseable msg. I am new to this, not sure if i am missing any syntax. =COUNTIFS({CCM…
    Accepted
    11 3
    Accepted Answer 11 views 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Formulas and Functions