Formulas and Functions

Archives for September 2021

Discussion List

• Show corresponding cell based on another formula
    In Formulas and Functions
    I have a current sheet where I want to surface the next major milestone and next major milestone date. Currently there are a list of tasks and dates and a checkbox to identify that task as a "major milestone". I have a formula …
    Answered - Pending Review
    11 1
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Kelly Moore Formulas and Functions
  • Finding Average of Cells in Another Sheet
    Hello, I am trying to find the average of "% completes" percentages from one sheet to another that meet a certain criteria. Here is the formula I have attempted however, I am receiving an "Invalid Operation". Is the…
    Accepted
    11 2
    Accepted Answer 11 views 2 comments Most recent by RingJake Formulas and Functions
  • Comments/Discussions from Forms
    I would like to be able to map to the comments/conversations string from form entry. I have seen a couple of questions about this over the last year, and the answer has been, "Unfortunately, it's not possible at the moment, but it'…
    11 2
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 2 comments Most recent by Vanessa U. Formulas and Functions
  • RYGB Lights Not Changing with Dates
    I am not sure why my lights wont change based on the dates: =IF([Original Due Date]@row < TODAY(14), "Yellow", IF([Original Due Date]@row < TODAY(7), "Blue", IF([Revised Due Date]@row > [Original Due Date]@row…
    11 1
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Christina Lam Formulas and Functions
  • Formula to update a value
    I would like my status field to automatically update based on the % complete. If 0% completed = "Not Started", If 100% = "Completed", and if anything over 0 but under 100 = "In Progress" This is what I have …
    11 1
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Jason Duryea Formulas and Functions
  • How to count number of vendors in each country?
    Hey Community, I am simply trying to calculate the quantity of contracts assigned to each vendor per country (Ex: I want to see that IBM is covering 100 contracts for us in the United Kingdom). The columns I have to use for this are the fo…
    12 1
    Answered - Pending Review 12 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome Formulas and Functions
  • How to get distinct values from "Host Manager Name" and "Active Contractors"?
    I am trying to consolidate the "Host Manager Name" column to state the name once in the "Distinct Name" column. I would like the same for the "Active Contractors" column, to state the number once in the Max Nu…
    21 1
    Answered - Pending Review 21 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome Formulas and Functions
  • Selecting a week number based on custom criteria
    Hi everyone! I'm trying to avoid a nested if statement such as: if([start]@row>"10/4/21" AND [start]@row<"10/8/21",1,if{[Start]@row>"10/10/21" AND . . . and so on for the next 25 weeks. My initia…
    11 2
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 2 comments Most recent by kolfinna Formulas and Functions
  • WBS Numbering
    Hi I searched the help but could only find a 2018 listing. What I would like to have is an auto-numbering that is parent dependent so that we have e.g. 1 - Parent 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 - children If there was another parent under the master, that…
    CJU Profile Photo CJU
    31 14
    Answered - Pending Review 31 views 14 comments Most recent by L_123 Formulas and Functions
  • Formula Help
    Hello! 2 things... I have a sheet summary where I am using the formula below to count the true number of students on the sheet even though they can be listed multiple times per semester. It works like a charm because the email address is …
    Accepted
    1 2
    Accepted Answer 1 view 2 comments Most recent by jgneely72151 Formulas and Functions