API & Developers

Archives for January 2021

Discussion List

• Search Sheet API is not producing desired resultitem
    In API & Developers
    We are trying to search for a item in the sheet using below URL https://api.smartsheet.com/2.0/sheets/3585628970477444?query="034613657138" The response result received is having the response result as https://api.smartsheet.co…
    Accepted
    33 2
    Accepted Answer 33 views 2 comments Most recent by evaluation API & Developers
  • When can the update_report api become available?
    In API & Developers
    There is a specific use case in my organization that I need to be able to rename a set of reports automatically. Currently I'm able to do it to sheets and sights in the same folder, however the reports remains manual because this api is n…
    Answered - Pending Review
    60 10
    Answered - Pending Review 60 views 10 comments Most recent by JeremiahHorstick API & Developers
  • webhook callback security
    In API & Developers
    I am working with a client to integrate Smartsheet with their other system through the use of API and REST services. One of the things that got me interested is the use of webhooks to monitor what is happening in Smartsheet and to follow o…
    Accepted
    39 3
    Accepted Answer 39 views 3 comments Most recent by JeremiahHorstick API & Developers
  • Using API to extract attachments for offsite storage
    In API & Developers
    Is anyone using the API to extract documents from Smartsheet to store offline so they don't get deleted or for long term storage? We had a user accidently delete hundreds of documents from a sheet and obviously, this can be resolved with t…
    Accepted
    39 1
    Accepted Answer 39 views 1 comment Most recent by Ben G API & Developers
  • Is there any way to use the API to retrieve resource allocations for users
    In API & Developers
    It would be very helpful if the API was able to retrieve resource allocations for export into a report, but I haven't seen anything in the API documentation about this. Thanks.
    13 1
    Answered - Pending Review 13 views 1 comment Most recent by Ben G API & Developers
  • rowsModifiedSince in the C# API
    In API & Developers
    Is there a way to access the rowsModifiedSince in the C# API for GetSheet() function? It does not appear to be available.
    Accepted
    27 1
    Accepted Answer 27 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P API & Developers
  • Smartsheet and Business Central integration
    In API & Developers
    Hello All, I'm trying to integrate the Business Central projects table with the Smartsheet. I want to create a new project sheet in Smartsheet whenever a new project is added to the Business Central. However, it seems the Create a sheet op…
    65 2
    Answered - Pending Review 65 views 2 comments Most recent by Pradeep Swami API & Developers