API & Developers

Archives for December 2021

Discussion List

• Whats the easiest way to add a row of data into smartheet using the API for c#?
    In API & Developers
    The sheet will only contain 1 row, and I'm looking for the easiest way to insert the data using C# into that row.
    Answered - Pending Review
    24 1
    Answered - Pending Review 24 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • API - C# - Delete rows from a specific index
    In API & Developers
    Hi there, I'm newbie on Smartsheet. I am working on integration of data from another system to Smartsheet through API. The requirement is that we need to delete all rows from the fourth row to the last one of sheet then adding the new data…
    Accepted
    41 3
    Accepted Answer 41 views 3 comments Most recent by HoaLT API & Developers
  • Log4j Vunerabillity and Smartsheet
    In API & Developers
    Has anyone seen a statement or received a statement regarding the Log4J vulnerability and Smartsheet cloud or on prem? Just doing due diligence as regards this issue. https://www.cisa.gov/uscert/apache-log4j-vulnerability-guidance
    Accepted
    2087 14
    Accepted Answer Closed 2.1K views 14 comments Most recent by CNM API & Developers
  • API returns status code 500 with error code 4000
    In API & Developers
    Hello. We need some help. Sometimes we have API returns status code 500 with error code 4000. Example of error body: {  statusCode: 500,  errorCode: 4000,  message: 'An unexpected error has occurred.   Please contact the Support team at ht…
    61 2
    Answered - Pending Review 61 views 2 comments Most recent by detsad API & Developers
  • Resource Manager: How to assign approver using API
    In API & Developers
    Hello! I've been reviewing the API documentation for Resource Management (https://10kft.github.io/10kft-api/). I was able to add a new user using the API. However, now I also need to assign an approver for the user profile. I found I can s…
    37 1
    Answered - Pending Review 37 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • How to get highlighted cell reference using API call?
    In API & Developers
    I am working on automation project and we need to get yellow highlighted cell reference details using API call. I have to get recently updated cell (for example the cell that has been updated today is highlighted in yellow).
    34 1
    Answered - Pending Review 34 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Updating a Multi_Contact_List cell with values not containing an email
    In API & Developers
    Hi everyone I have a put request to a Multi_Contact_List cell that i want to contain one email value and one name not containing an email. Currently this is my put request, but I don't think the cell.attribute "email" is fitting …
    Accepted
    26 1
    Accepted Answer 26 views 1 comment Most recent by Etienne Mermillod API & Developers
  • Resource Management (10,000ft) API Sample
    In API & Developers
    Hi, I'm looking for sample api requests to update multiple custom fields at the same time. Is this possible? As of now, I can do this for one field at a time using the below but since we have multiple custom fields in use want to update in…
    Accepted
    53 1
    Accepted Answer 53 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers