Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons

Archives for August 2021

Discussion List

• Executing a SQL Query?
    In Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
    Is it possible to extract data from two sources (Ultipro and Siteline), store the data in a common repository then query off that repository into Smartsheet? What third party app or apps would we need? Any assistance would be appreciated!
    Answered - Pending Review
    19 1
    Answered - Pending Review 19 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Calendar blocking conditions
    Hi! Is there a way to create date block conditions so that in calendar view, a meeting is blocked for that date and also the day after? For example, if someone requests a meeting for September 15 in a form I've created in Smartsheet, I wo…
    Accepted
    14 3
    Accepted Answer 14 views 3 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Google Form Sync broke
    I had a Google form that was synced with a Smartsheet. I changed the name of the Smartsheet and now the form no longer syncs, even if I put the name back. How do I re-establish the sync?
    18 3
    Answered - Pending Review 18 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Document Builder in reverse
    Hi- I'm trying to see if there is a way to connect a document BACK to a Smartsheet cell. For example, if I have an editable .pdf of a fishbone diagram, I know how to map from Smartsheet to the document using document builder. What I woul…
    9 1
    Answered - Pending Review 9 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Data shuttle & Unchanged Rows
    Hello! I am trying to think of a simple way to highlight rows in my target sheet that are no longer in my source sheet. I know I can have them deleted but I am trying to see if there is an option where they stay on target sheet until I del…
    Accepted
    19 3
    Accepted Answer 19 views 3 comments Most recent by Susan Vieira Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Outlook Add-in not working for multiple users / non supported browser
    Hello! I have a few users that use the Outlook add-in that reports that when they try to sign into the add-in, it tells the that they are using an unsupported browser. I can confirm that they are using the latest versions of their browser…
    Accepted
    124 5
    Accepted Answer 124 views 5 comments Most recent by kmason_atiba.com Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Pivot Summary based on base sheet hierarchy
    I have a running list of rows (touch points) that have a status associated with them. I want to make some charts that aggregate the responses under the hierarchy. For example, The top level hierarchy is "Quality". The child is …
    Accepted
    22 5
    Accepted Answer 22 views 5 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • BUG: Dynamic View - Owner unable to Edit
    I recently noticed that Dynamic View code was updated on or around 8/20/21. There were some great upgrades to Dynamic View management, Group Management and overall organization. THE ISSUE: It seems that they forgot to keep the "gear&…
    13 2
    Answered - Pending Review 13 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Automation Menu
    How do I get the Slack and Microsoft Teams automation option to show up on my Automation Menu? It was there about two weeks ago, and then it just disappeared. I haven't changed the settings in Smartsheet or Office 365, so I am confused.
    23 1
    Answered - Pending Review 23 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Automated Email from RSS Feed
    I just created my first SmartSheet where I integrated an RSS feed with the Zapier tool. Everything is running well with SmartSheet receiving the RSS data. The RSS feed updates every hour 24x7. I setup a Workflow Automation to email me if o…
    31 1
    Answered - Pending Review 31 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons