Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Archived 2017 Posts

Archives for April 2017

Discussion List

• Misunderstanding about what is a row (or not)
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hi, Long story short, I've been experimenting with rows and not rows. Here's a behavior I do not understand yet. I have a sheet. I create a duplicate of the sheet using Save As New I deleted all rows by selecting them and using the De…
    Closed 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Archived 2017 Posts
  • How to hide #UNPARSEABLE error
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hey All, I have this formula =NETDAYS(Created16, [Due Date]16) and it's working just fine. It's just give me the number days left between two dates. But, when the data cells don't have values, it gives me this error "#UNPARSEABLE&qu…
    Ben Profile Photo Ben
    21 2
    Closed 21 views 2 comments Most recent by Bertus Ligthelm Archived 2017 Posts
  • Unexpected Notifications
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    When notifications were recently updated in Smartsheet I began getting unexpected notifications on a Smartsheet that has been working fine with notifications for over three years now. I deleted the old notification and set up an identical …
    1 1
    Closed 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Adam Overton Archived 2017 Posts
  • Save Issue
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    im experiencing a problem with saving after i add a row to a sheet. The save function works normally otherwise, but as soon as i add a new row to my very uncomplicated, reasonably sized sheet, the system gives me the error below. However, …
    21 1
    Closed 21 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Archived 2017 Posts
  • Running total in Webform
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    I'm using an embedded Webform as an order form, where customers can select or unselect multiple services (which each have an associated cost).  Does anyone know how to include a "running total" cost (or at least calculate the to…
    102 1
    Closed 102 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Archived 2017 Posts
  • Migrate sheets from other owners into my Workspace, then give back ownership
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    I have several Workspaces to which I've granted access for teams and individuals. Other sheet owners are now "coming under the fold" of the Workspace I own.  To do this, I have them temporarily make me an owner of their sheet so…
    Closed 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Archived 2017 Posts
  • "We received a bad request" on Outlook Add-in
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    I'm an IT admin trying to install the Smartsheet add-in for my users and am being faced with the "We received a bad request" error when trying to Connect with Office365 in Outlook. I have tried putting the ?prompt=admin_consent s…
    12 1
    Closed 12 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Archived 2017 Posts
  • Web mail notification
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hello, I am new to web forms and have a question. I created a web form, which a client will fill out to create a work order form, once the form has been filled out and it's completed, there is a link for them to enter their email address t…
    Closed 11 views 4 comments Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Archived 2017 Posts
  • Auto Assign Tasks
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    I am trying to create a workflow that will change an "assigned to" cell dependent on a number of cell that will be checked, for example:   If the product needs to be delivered to the customer then the "product sent" c…
    152 1
    Closed 152 views 1 comment Most recent by Mitch.Shaffer Archived 2017 Posts
  • Please support "contains" in report filter
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hi smartsheet, when creating a Report, Dropdown list columns can be filtered by "is one of" but not by "contains". Please also allow "contains". Benefit would be better report templates. Kind regards Michael
    11 1
    Closed 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Archived 2017 Posts