Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Archived 2017 Posts

Archives for August 2017

Discussion List

• Attempting to use SumIfs where 1 column could have multiple different values.
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hello!    I have tried to find the answer by browsing through questions already submitted about sumifs but I can't seem to find a question that addresses my issue.  Apologies if this has been asked and answered.   I'm attempting to sum…
    42 3
    Closed 42 views 3 comments Most recent by Phillip Archived 2017 Posts
  • Formula for a new Sight
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    I want to find out the min, max and avg days taken to complete a project. We have around 68 management systems.   So, how can I put a condition for say ABC system was used in 6 projects (from its column) and find out the min, max and avg…
    Closed 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Mehmet Zengin Archived 2017 Posts
  • DataMesh User Guide / Training
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hi, Are there any user guides or training videos on how to use Smartsheet DataMesh?   Thanks
    11 3
    Closed 11 views 3 comments Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Archived 2017 Posts
  • PMO Use of Smartsheet
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hi, Has anyone successfully used Smartsheet for a portfolio of projects? In particular, we are being asked to track dependencies between projects and to be able to produce a high level gantt chart across multiple projects. Thanks!
    Closed 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Archived 2017 Posts
  • Forms customization
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    The required field indicator is a red asterisk. When we built a form, we mentioned that anything with a red asterisk is required - but we can't customize any of the text (including the asterisk) in the description. So the referred asterisk…
    Closed 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Mike Wilday Archived 2017 Posts
  • Forms in a Template
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    I have been successfully using a template to create project plans with a form.  I've created dozens of sheets from the template with no problem having the form transfer from the template to the new sheet. This morning that stopped working,…
    Closed 32 views 2 comments Most recent by Dion Garcia Archived 2017 Posts
  • count decision formula
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hi all I have a sheet that using the decision symbols, can anyone help me with the formula that counts the number of Yes, No, Hold.  I would be happy if there was a way of just counting the number of the green yes   Many thanks       …
    Closed 52 views 3 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Archived 2017 Posts
  • Color Pallet
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Is it possible to have a wider range of colors to choose from within the color pallet?  When making gantt charts it seems I am limited a bit too much.     
    1 1
    Closed 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Mike Wilday Archived 2017 Posts
  • Financial Year - Weeks view in Gantt chart
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hi I am wanting to display the FY weeks in Gantt view, not Fiscal year. Is there a way of doing this?
    11 1
    Closed 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Archived 2017 Posts
  • Automate RYG (percentages)
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hi everyone, probably more of the same, but I cannot make my formula work... what I want is to change the color according to percentages in a different column, 0%to 33% Red, 34%to66%Yellow and 67% to 100% turn to green.  I have used this …
    Closed 41 views 5 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Archived 2017 Posts