Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Formula for a new Sight

Options
mehulgangwal
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

I want to find out the min, max and avg days taken to complete a project. We have around 68 management systems.

So, how can I put a condition for say ABC system was used in 6 projects (from its column) and find out the min, max and avg of the days taken to complete it.

In simple words, I have two columns

1. Management System

2. Days to complete

I need to find the total occurrences of ABC Management System and then calculate the min, max and avg time from all those occurrences.

Can someone help me create this formula?

Comments

• Mehmet Zengin
    Options

Hi,

You can use MIN, MAX and AVG functions with COLLECT function.

=AVG(COLLECT([Days to complete]1:[Days to complete]6, [Management System]1:[Management System]6, @cell = "ABC Management System"))

=MAX(COLLECT([Days to complete]1:[Days to complete]6, [Management System]1:[Management System]6, @cell = "ABC Management System"))

=MIN(COLLECT([Days to complete]1:[Days to complete]6, [Management System]1:[Management System]6, @cell = "ABC Management System"))

ss1.PNG

This discussion has been closed.