Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Forms in a Template

Dion Garcia
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

I have been successfully using a template to create project plans with a form.  I've created dozens of sheets from the template with no problem having the form transfer from the template to the new sheet. This morning that stopped working, so when I create a new sheet from that same template the form no longer carries over from the template to the new sheet.  I have confirmed that the Keep: "Forms" box is checked in the Use Template dialogue box, but they are not kept.  I have also rebuilt the template using a regular sheet as a template (Save as Template) and I still can't get the form to carry over from the template.  I have yet to build a new template from scratch, but I could do that if necessary (Kind of a pain).  Anyone have any thoughts on where I may have gone wrong?

Thanks!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.