Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Archived 2017 Posts

Archives for October 2017

Discussion List

• 30-Day Prompt
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hello, I'm needing to create a sheet where a task has a start date of say, 11/1/2017, and then I need to be reminded of something 30 days from the start date, 11/31/2017.  Can someone help with the formula for that?  (Column A would be &q…
    21 4
    Closed 21 views 4 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Archived 2017 Posts
  • Using smartsheet to survey clients (net promoter score)
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    i'm looking at whether to use survey monkey or smartsheet for a client survey.  I'd like to be doing regular surveys so am thinking smartsheet.  Has anyone used it for this purpose? What should I know before I start? Is it better than surv…
    Closed 71 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Archived 2017 Posts
  • locking a formula
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    i have to organise a list of passengers on a mini-bus.  Row 6 contains a list of those passengers, with the first column after the primary column containing a count function telling me  what the total number of passengers there are in row…
    362 13
    Closed 362 views 13 comments Most recent by Michael Derry Archived 2017 Posts
  • Time Formula
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hi there, I need a formula that will round UP time, for example if I have 2.5 hours worked I would need the column to round up to 3 hours.  I have an hours worked column - 2.5, and a column of time paid (which needs to round up to the ne…
    Closed 91 views 9 comments Most recent by CanadaJim Archived 2017 Posts
  • Auto-populate a value based on dropdown
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    I am trying to have a column with dropdown choices auto-populate a value in the next column. If IP-A is chosen in the AssetType column, the TotalHours column should display 1. If IP-D is chosen the TotalHours should display 15. I was thin…
    173 2
    Closed 173 views 2 comments Most recent by J. Craig Williams Archived 2017 Posts
  • How to manage smartsheet?
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Can somebody help me how to manage the Smartsheet because this is my fist time using it, so now it's like i cant do anything on it actually i don't know anything here......can somebody help me please.
    1 2
    Closed 1 view 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Archived 2017 Posts
  • Form Results Page
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Can you view all form results in the same format as the form? In other words, seeing the form with answers provided (scrolling down through questions) rather than results being displayed across like a spreadsheet?
    81 3
    Closed 81 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Archived 2017 Posts
  • Outlook Integration - Contact List not pulling through
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hi, when using the Smartsheet Outlook add-in, one of the entries is a contact list selection, whoever no contacts that I saved in the original sheet are pulling through in Outllook. Any idea why? Thanks, OJ    
    1 1
    Closed 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Archived 2017 Posts
  • Status RYGG Automated Formula
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hello, I am trying to create a status column which updates automatically based on the following criteria: * Green (Task is Complete): “% Complete” column = 100% * Yellow (Task is In Progress): Today’s Date is less than “Planned End Date”…
    2 1
    Closed 2 views 1 comment Most recent by J. Craig Williams Archived 2017 Posts
  • Max no. of submissions for free account
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hello, is there a maximum number of submissions you can collect from a form if you have a free account or is there a max no. of times you can send out one particular form?? Thanks!
    1 6
    Closed 1 view 6 comments Most recent by J. Craig Williams Archived 2017 Posts