Formulas and Functions

Archives for April 2018

Discussion List

• Formula Help
    In Formulas and Functions
    Not easy to relay what i'm trying to do here...    I'm trying to establish a resource requirement list. We have 13 resources available for 4 categories.    Right now, I have each category set to cap at 13 resources based on volume per …
    1 3
    1 view 3 comments Most recent by [email protected] Formulas and Functions
  • Help on formula: Nested ifs
    Hi, Please need your help on the below formula. As you can see on the image below, the stage column is set up as a dropdown list. I wanted to get a formula that says, if the project owner decided to close the project at a certain stage (…
    109 10
    109 views 10 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Formulas and Functions
  • Formula for projects due to start in X no. of days
    Hi again, Please need your help to correct my formula below. I wanted to count the number of projects that are due to start 14 days based on planned start dates but I am getting "Incorrect Argument Set" error. Please don't get …
    1 2
    1 view 2 comments Most recent by Grace Formulas and Functions
  • Count Task Status across Sheets
    For each of our sheets, we use a "Health Status" of Red, Yellow, Green to indicate how that task is going. I would like to create a report which looks across all sheets and simply counts up the total number of tasks which are Red…
    951 2
    951 views 2 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Formulas and Functions
  • Struggling with If statement
    I am trying to create a formula to check a box in one column if a date in another column is greater than a specific date.  Here is what I have, that is not working:  =IF(ISDATE([Estimated Close Date]1), IF(AND([Estimated Close Date]1 = &…
    13 4
    13 views 4 comments Most recent by Kelly Ospina Formulas and Functions
  • % Complete Auto-fill / Default value 0%
    Hello community :) Is it not possible for % Complete to default/autofill to 0% when inserting a new row? When I insert a new row (between 2 other rows) and enter text in the Primary Column, everything from the previous row gets auto-fill…
    64 2
    64 views 2 comments Most recent by mgibson81 Formulas and Functions
  • Convert text date, to date 2018-04-18
    I have a primary field that contains date information and I need to convert it to a date, so that I can compare it against another date field.     The format of the text date is 2018-04-18, and I need to convert it to a date, and cannot …
    795 3
    795 views 3 comments Most recent by jg124 Formulas and Functions
  • Formula cell limit
    Help! I hit the 25000 cell limit when doing formulas .is there a work around or a way to get limit lifted with business license?
    114 2
    114 views 2 comments Most recent by tcanelli41471 Formulas and Functions
  • Automate Formula Criterion
    I'm sorry if the answer to my question is available. I could not find information about automating a scheduled update criterion included in a formula.    For a monthly dashboard, I created a series of formulas to count the number of topi…
    22 2
    22 views 2 comments Most recent by Ginger Mason Formulas and Functions
  • Automatic Target %Completion by Date
    Hello,  I'm trying to configure a column to reflect the Target % Completion based on days from Finish date but am hitting a snag for Finish Dates that have passed (resulting in a percentage higher than 100) or Start Dates that haven't arr…
    46 1
    46 views 1 comment Most recent by ddjerin Formulas and Functions