Formulas and Functions

Archives for February 2021

Discussion List

• Help with Formulas in Summary Sheets
    In Formulas and Functions
    I am new to formulas and need help with a COUNTIFS formula. I am trying to quantify how many RAID Log items are in a sheet and I tried several combinations but can't seem to find the appropriate formula. See below, what would be the approp…
    Answered - Pending Review
    7 2
    Answered - Pending Review 7 views 2 comments Most recent by Silvana Luna Formulas and Functions
  • Date range in formula
    Hello! I am trying to write a formula to pick up statuses before a specific date. So I want everthing before 4/1/2021, but nothing after. Here is what I have (I tried to look at others on the message board) but it still isn't correct. …
    8 1
    Answered - Pending Review 8 views 1 comment Most recent by Mike Wilday Formulas and Functions
  • Can you use Ancestors along with IF(And to check a box?
    Hello, I need some help with a formula, if it is even possible. Scenario: Overall Project: checkbox column Exec Report Activity: checkbox column Reporting: checkbox column Is it possible to have a formula search for a checked box in the O…
    Unanswered
    7 0
    Question 7 views 0 comments Started by Tina Formulas and Functions
  • Percentage Complete
    Good afternoon, I am hoping for some guidance on how to set up a percentage complete column to track progress for a specific set of tasks. Thank you, Corey Niro 512-214-2527
    6 1
    Answered - Pending Review 6 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Formulas and Functions
  • can we do this?
    I have a smartsheet that I would like the following steps to take place automatically. I have the following columns Percent Complete column which has symbols in it. Resolved column which is a check mark. Completed column that is a date. I…
    8 2
    Answered - Pending Review 8 views 2 comments Most recent by maynardg Formulas and Functions
  • Display Calls Made Today
    I want to do something simple but can't seem to figure it out. In a summary, I want to display the number of "Calls Made" for the current date. In other words, I want to display the number entered in the "Calls Made"…
    Unanswered
    12 0
    Question 12 views 0 comments Started by Andrea Westrich Formulas and Functions
  • No luck color coding headings for various row levels
    Hi, Once you select "dependencies" on a sheet, it says that the top level rows are supposed to be shaded in grey. This is not happening for me. I also wanted to conditionally format so that various levels have a particular backg…
    13 4
    Answered - Pending Review 13 views 4 comments Most recent by Mary Vogt Formulas and Functions
  • Referring Reports
    Hi Team, I was trying to create summary sheet by doing a reference to a report which is a consolidation of multiple sheets. I don't see reports when looking to reference. Is it not allowed? Is there any work around? Kindly suggest.
    8 2
    Answered - Pending Review 8 views 2 comments Most recent by Shubhashish Sarkar Formulas and Functions
  • Update Sheet 1, Based on Submission to Sheet 2
    I have a quick question. I have 2 sheets (Sheet 1 and Sheet 2). In Sheet 2, users submit a form and a field (which is hidden) is automatically checked indicating it's been submitted. What I'm wanting to do is - essentially - notify Sheet 1…
    Unanswered
    9 0
    Question 9 views 0 comments Started by Mike Rini Formulas and Functions
  • Look up Function - Multiple Matches
    I'm having trouble coming up with the correct function and am hopping someone can help. I have Sheet A that contains the data show in screenshot below. I also have a Sheet B, where I am trying to pull data from Sheet A, when I reference …
    Unanswered
    15 0
    Question 15 views 0 comments Started by Saimir Qalliu Formulas and Functions