Formulas and Functions

Archives for April 2021

Discussion List

• Automatically have End Date initially match Start Date
    In Formulas and Functions
    Is there a way for an End Date to always automatically match to the Start Date, but for me to have the flexibility to then select a different date if needed?
    Unanswered
    2 0
    Question 2 views 0 comments Started by Callie Langford Formulas and Functions
  • Count if older than
    Trying to count the number of dates that are older than "Todays" date by 14 days. So if today is 4.16.21, anything that was listed in my date column that is 14 days older than 4.16.21 would be counted. Example: Date Colum has 2 r…
    Answered - Pending Review
    14 1
    Answered - Pending Review 14 views 1 comment Most recent by Darin Wagner Formulas and Functions
  • Count Function
    My excel spreadsheet that I'm attempting to replicate uses the following formula to count if any value is listed in column M. =COUNT(All!M:M). So if I have 3 items/rows listed in Column M it would return a 3, regardless of the value o…
    15 1
    Answered - Pending Review 15 views 1 comment Most recent by Darin Wagner Formulas and Functions
  • Current Week and Next Week Formula
    Hi, I need help with a formula that will help me determine if a date is the current week or the next week in the calendar. Need the weeks to star on Sundays. I'm using the following two formulas: For Current Week I'm using the following fo…
    19 2
    Answered - Pending Review 19 views 2 comments Most recent by Rajul Khandelwal Formulas and Functions
  • IF #INVALID OPERATION
    Hi I am using this formula to define Health of the project with symbols in the summary sheet =IF([Gap vs SMS]15 >= 14, "Yes", IF(14 > [Gap vs SMS]15 >= 0, "Hold", IF([Gap vs SMS]15 < 0, "No"))) For…
    13 1
    Answered - Pending Review 13 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Formulas and Functions
  • URL Query String to Populate a Form - Issues with " \ % characters
    I'm playing around with the URL Query String to populate a form with data from one sheet to add it to another sheet (essentially, to copy rows, but only the columns I want). The problem I'm having is that at least 1 of the fields is a des…
    17 1
    Answered - Pending Review 17 views 1 comment Most recent by KDM Formulas and Functions
  • Question on IF / AND OR Formula
    Hello, I have this formula that works great. I would like to add one criteria to it, however. If a new column (not currently referenced here, which contains a "priority status" (different than "status") that is "hi…
    15 1
    Answered - Pending Review 15 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Formulas and Functions
  • Formulas to identify duplicates
    My company is assigning decals to vehicles to monitor our guests. Is there a formula to identify if a license plate has already received a decal if I am looking at my sheet? We will have 2000+ license plates and need this to be a quick gla…
    16 1
    Answered - Pending Review 16 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Formulas and Functions
  • Why is an automated alert no longer working?
    Our company has been using Smartsheet for over a year to organize the production process in our shop. Clients submit orders through a form, and when the order is added to the Sheet, we have an automated alert that is triggered to send a c…
    25 4
    Answered - Pending Review 25 views 4 comments Most recent by matt Pazzaglia Formulas and Functions
  • Formula Looking at 2 Dates
    Hi! I'm working to track whether or not the need by date entered on request forms abide by our 7-business day SLA. The goal is to see out of the requests that were not completed by the need by date, how many of those requests were outside …
    11 1
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome Formulas and Functions