Formulas and Functions

Archives for November 2021

Discussion List

• Dependency of tasks in gantt
    In Formulas and Functions
    Hallo together, hope you can help me with this: How would it be possible to create dependencies of tasks, meaning: you cannot start with a task if another task is not done, f.e. you cannot start assigning the electrician before the room h…
    Accepted
    14 1
    Accepted Answer 14 views 1 comment Most recent by Edward Spencer Formulas and Functions
  • Summary formula Sum of information
    Hi All Can anyone please advise on how to quantify two columns in the Summary information? I want to look at the failure column to look for keywords then sum the amount of failed items. Example look for ... OTIF and the sum of issues sho…
    Answered - Pending Review
    8 1
    Answered - Pending Review 8 views 1 comment Most recent by David Clunie Formulas and Functions
  • Absolute Reference
    I am working on creating a formula that hides behind a checkbox. I have the formula working where it checks a value in a cell and then checks to see if that value exists in a list on another page and if it doesn't it checks the box Just ha…
    Accepted
    17 1
    Accepted Answer 17 views 1 comment Most recent by Paul Newcome Formulas and Functions
  • How to display Name of the user who created record?
    Created By displays email. How can I display the actual Name of the user who submitted record through form?
    20 1
    Answered - Pending Review 20 views 1 comment Most recent by Krissia B Formulas and Functions
  • Not IS Blank or IS Text formula to mark a symbol
    Use Case: I would like a cell to change symbols (red for example) based on whether or not a given row has text (any text). I've tried =IF(ISTEXT([What should we stop doing?]@row, "Red"))) Returns UNPARSEABLE I've also tried =IF(N…
    19 3
    Answered - Pending Review 19 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. Formulas and Functions
  • Formula to count specific names
    Hello! I am trying to create a formula which counts how many times a name has been inputted in a month. For example if my name was added three times in December, I would like for there to be a three next to my name. Is there a way to do t…
    24 1
    Answered - Pending Review 24 views 1 comment Most recent by Devin Lee Formulas and Functions
  • Workflow to Update Date to TODAY() until another cell = 100%
    I have 2 cells in a column: Which displays a % from 1-100 Which should show a date Is it possible to use a workflow or other automation to daily (at 12:01am or any other time) update the date field to TODAY(), but to stop updating it once …
    Accepted
    34 4
    Accepted Answer 34 views 4 comments Most recent by BrianWong Formulas and Functions
  • Status related to % Complete
    I am trying to accomplish the following formula: 100% status turns green 1%-99% status turns yellow 0%= Gray work paused = red Is this possible with red?
    Accepted
    17 2
    Accepted Answer 17 views 2 comments Most recent by E Redd Formulas and Functions
  • SUMIF Help
    Hello! I am trying to come with a total number based on region and type of project. For example, the project type is new product, the region is APAC and the 1yr rev is $1M. I need a metric where the formula captures the same region, the …
    8 1
    Answered - Pending Review 8 views 1 comment Most recent by Devin Lee Formulas and Functions
  • using priority with Today function
    I am trying to use priority symbols for two separate date columns to report "high for 60 days out, "Medium for 180 days out, and "Low" for everything else based off the two columns: Landlord Notice Date and Expiration D…
    14 2
    Answered - Pending Review 14 views 2 comments Most recent by Kristen Roberson Formulas and Functions