Formulas and Functions

Archives for March 2022

Discussion List

• Count Help, Don't Know Where To Start
    In Formulas and Functions
    Hi Everyone, I would like to do a project status summary. Each parent is a school site, and the children are the projects that need completion. In the drop-down menus next to the projects I change the project status to complete when done.…
    Answered - Pending Review
    25 2
    Answered - Pending Review 25 views 2 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Formulas and Functions
  • Time to completion
    I am wanting to view the amount of time it took my team members to complete a form. I know it can be done, but am having a hard time figuring out how. Any help would be appreciated.
    18 1
    Answered - Pending Review 18 views 1 comment Most recent by Kelly Moore Formulas and Functions
  • would like to add an IFERROR to a simple formula, can't seem to get it to work
    Hi, I have a simple formula I am using in one of my sheets to calculate a percentage: =[Training/90 day complete]@row / [email protected] I would like to amend it so that if the cell in the Training/90day complete column is blank, to leave it bla…
    20 1
    Answered - Pending Review 20 views 1 comment Most recent by Dale Murphy Formulas and Functions
  • Comparing rows
    Team, I am trying to compare 2 rows that are almost identical, and highlight the differences to take the most update in the same sheet. Yet I am not able to find any formulas to do so. I have tried INDEDX and MATCH but it is not giving me …
    16 1
    Answered - Pending Review 16 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. Formulas and Functions
  • How to over ride submitted data through forms?
    Hello everyone, I have a form linked to a spreadsheet. I have callers that submit claims to our office through smartsheets using forms and the status is pending. Once their claim is resolved they call us back and we update their record to …
    19 1
    Answered - Pending Review 19 views 1 comment Most recent by Dale Murphy Formulas and Functions
  • Nested if RYG
    I am trying to write the easiest "if" statement and It will not work.... All I am trying to is the following: Red if the "action due date" is in the past and the "Status 2" is either Open, In Planning, In Test…
    10 1
    Answered - Pending Review 10 views 1 comment Most recent by Dale Murphy Formulas and Functions
  • Nested Or within Countifs formula
    Hi, I am hoping to see if I can get help with the following formula: =COUNTIFS([Area of focus]:[Area of focus], "HGIT", Status:Status, "Complete", OR([Status:Status] = "Approved"), [Channel:Channel], <>…
    17 1
    Answered - Pending Review 17 views 1 comment Most recent by Jacob Jennings Formulas and Functions
  • Item count embeded in calculation formula.
    I need a formula that calculates the total cost of travel. We have a column where the traveler can identify how many quarters they need to travel, the number of trips per quarter and the number of travelers per trip, as well as the estima…
    25 1
    Answered - Pending Review 25 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. Formulas and Functions
  • Using COUNTIFS with CONTAINS and OR
    Hello, I'm trying to count the number of times a given option in a multi-select field appears across several columns that utilize the same list of options. I've tried is several ways without success. =COUNTIFS({Intake Data Range 11}, CO…
    Accepted
    18 1
    Answered ✓ 18 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. Formulas and Functions
  • Smartsheet Report Builder
    When setting conditions to build reports, I have found on multiple occasions in the "What?" parameters, I have needed to specify more than three conditions that need to be treated with different boolean operators...ie. return row…
    20 1
    Answered - Pending Review 20 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. Formulas and Functions