API & Developers

Archives for November 2020

Discussion List

• Webhook is not triggering in Smartsheet
    In API & Developers
    Hi Team, We are creating a webhook via API for Smartsheet sheet. After creating webhook we will add some data in the sheet to trigger the event. In some point of time the webhook is not triggering. Can you please help us here.
    Answered - Pending Review
    89 2
    Answered - Pending Review 89 views 2 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Create Automation in the API
    In API & Developers
    Any chance this is in the works? I'm not seeing a way to do in the API documentation and it'd be nice to automatically create an auotmation rule across 100 sheets instead of manually doing it.
    Accepted
    14 1
    Accepted Answer 14 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Remove User API
    In API & Developers
    Hello, I am attempting to remove a user and transfer their files to another user. Although the API documentation is clear, I am not getting the desired results. User gets deleted, but the sheets never get transferred: const options = …
    Accepted
    93 3
    Accepted Answer 93 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Auto-refresh reports
    In API & Developers
    The data in my reports that feed into a dashboard are not automatically updating. I currently have to open the source sheets and refresh the sheet, then open the report and refresh the report, for the change to take effect in my dashboard.…
    538 14
    Answered - Pending Review 538 views 14 comments Most recent by ygoldgrab API & Developers
  • Cell History Log - Formatted Download Option
    In API & Developers
    I know there has been a lot of discussions out there for getting the Smartsheet History Cell Log downloaded to a format that is viewable and you can actually use to analyze data.. My understanding is that Smartsheets has not developed anyt…
    16 4
    Answered - Pending Review 16 views 4 comments Most recent by LARRY MCNULTY API & Developers
  • Connecting SmartSheet to WhatsApp
    In API & Developers
    What is the possibility to connect and send data from SmartSheet row to WhatsApp number ? Thanks
    244 1
    Answered - Pending Review 244 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Chat function within Dashboards
    In API & Developers
    Good afternoon, My team and I are creating dashboards for each of our clients. The format we have has been close to perfected, but when presented to our CEO he mentioned the need for a chat/comments function within a dashboard (that is not…
    148 5
    Answered - Pending Review 148 views 5 comments Most recent by Frazier API & Developers