API & Developers

Archives for April 2022

Discussion List

• Why is the row id in the webhook data different to the smartsheet row id?
    In API & Developers
    Heres my webhook code $challenge = file_get_contents('php://input'); $result = json_decode($challenge); $Response = $result->challenge; $WebHookId = $result->webhookId; header("Authorization: Bearer".SS_TOKEN); header('Smar…
    Accepted
    34 3
    Answered ✓ 34 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Access to Event Reporting API other then Enterprise plan
    In API & Developers
    Hi, As Event Reporting API(https://api.smartsheet.com/2.0/events?since=2022-01-10T00:00:00Z) is available via Enterprise plan only, Is there any way we can access this API with free trial or Developer account. We require the access of thi…
    Answered - Pending Review
    30 1
    Answered - Pending Review 30 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • How can I access the Smartsheet API from Excel power query?
    In API & Developers
    Hi, I have ODBC connector for Excel but need to use the API in this instance. I'd like to create an API connection that can be run by anyone with access to the Excel document. I have a secure token but am unable to configure the parameters…
    Accepted
    37 2
    Answered ✓ 37 views 2 comments Most recent by CycleBagEd API & Developers
  • List Discussions function limited characters
    In API & Developers
    Hello, I am trying to pull all discussion and comments associated with a sheet ID. I was able to pull using the API through python as shown below. However the comments came in with only limited characters, in other words I can only see th…
    Accepted
    22 2
    Answered ✓ 22 views 2 comments Most recent by telduzdar API & Developers
  • Event Reporting API
    In API & Developers
    Hi team, I have a question on smartsheet Event Reporting API. As event API is available as an Add on feature on Enterprise Plan only, So If a customer has an Enterprise plan and we use the API will it also bring in activity for any users …
    26 1
    Answered - Pending Review 26 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • need help on Attachments API
    In API & Developers
    How can i pull attachments added to row in smartsheet from third party system using API without using attachment id
    28 3
    Answered - Pending Review 28 views 3 comments Most recent by Etienne Mermillod API & Developers
  • need help on Comments API
    In API & Developers
    I want to pull recently added comments to row in smartsheet from servicenow using API. But existing api to fetch comments need comment id , as third party system i dont comment id to pull . I would like to know how to get recently added co…
    53 1
    Answered - Pending Review 53 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Smartsheet Admin license/Creating an App
    In API & Developers
    I have been tasked with creating an app using the Smartsheet API/SDK. Our company only has a fixed number of licenses and does not plan on purchasing any more so I have to get an admin license transferred to me. I plan on creating an app i…
    Accepted
    38 1
    Answered ✓ 38 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Smartsheet pulling data from a API
    In API & Developers
    Asking the community to see if you all have found a solution that smartsheet currently does not have one for. We are building an API for ourselves and our 3rd Party Partners to have access to a single source of data that smartsheets and …
    60 1
    Answered - Pending Review 60 views 1 comment Most recent by Richard Rymill SBP API & Developers
  • Do Smartsheet Support an API to fetch header names of a template?
    In API & Developers
    I want to make an API call to fetch the column names and respective datatypes of a user-created-templates.
    40 1
    Answered - Pending Review 40 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers