Smartsheet pulling data from a API

Asking the community to see if you all have found a solution that smartsheet currently does not have one for. We are building an API for ourselves and our 3rd Party Partners to have access to a single source of data that smartsheets and other products would pull from.

However, smartsheet does not have a solution to PULL from an API without a third-party system and you have to bypass the API and go directly to the SQL which is what we do NOT want to do. Plus we are unable to share a master sheet with our 3rd Party Partners because of other issues.

We have asked smartsheet to have a custom API connector but who knows if and when they may build one and their current API does not allow to pull data from a source.

Does someone have some advice?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Answers

• Richard Rymill SBP
    Richard Rymill SBP ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Mark

our team of Smartsheet consultants and developers have handled a range of similarly challenging matters and always found the best solution.

If you can have a chat with our CTO Dr James Harris then we can better understand your issue?

If you can email me Richardr@smarterbusinessprocesses.com, i'm the CEO i'll set that up for you.

Just to say this would be a free initial consultation, if we cannot solve this, I would be very surprised.

Regards

Richard