Access to Event Reporting API other then Enterprise plan

Hi,

As Event Reporting API(https://api.smartsheet.com/2.0/events?since=2022-01-10T00:00:00Z) is available via Enterprise plan only, Is there any way we can access this API with free trial or Developer account.

We require the access of this API for development purpose only. So Please let us know if there is another way to access this API?

Tags:

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @Jeevanjyot

No, the Event Reporting API is only available to a licensed System Admin on an Enterprise plan. This means that your developer account would need to be associated with an Enterprise plan in order to create those specific actions.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• I have the Enterprise plan and your pricing says it included Event Reporting. But I am getting errors trying to use it. please help

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Maxine Manz

I hope you're well and safe!

Unfortunately, it's not included in the subscription, but it's available as an add-on on the Enterprise plan.

Make sense?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.