Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Archived 2015 Posts

Archives for November 2015

Discussion List

• Resource Management for part-time resources
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi everyone,   I'm trying to work out how to do resource management for part-timers. There are two parts to my conundrum:   1. I'd like to be able to set up resources as (for example) 80% FTE (so they only work 4 days/week).   2. I'd…
    74 2
    Closed 74 views 2 comments Most recent by Sarah A Archived 2015 Posts
  • Gantt dependency Start/End Dates not populating?
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I have a Gantt Chart with dependencies enabled.  When I shift the entire start date of the project all the dates shift appropriately so I believe it's working well.   I've just inserted a new row and assigned a Predecessor Row and Durati…
    55 1
    Closed 55 views 1 comment Most recent by J. Craig Williams Archived 2015 Posts
  • Automated Alert
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Can you create automated alerts to contact clients each time you enter a new clients information in the system? 
    1 1
    Closed 1 view 1 comment Most recent by J. Craig Williams Archived 2015 Posts
  • Possible to link subitems when linking cell?
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hello, I am looking for a way to link a row and the sub-items of that row so our VP will have a sheet with all of our projects and their subphases/tasks while we can continue to maintains separate sheets for each project.    Thanks! ch…
    Closed 1 view 2 comments Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Assigning new users to groups
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I used to be able to assign new users to groups when I created their account. Something seems to have changed, and now I can't assign them until they've accepted their invitation. Any ideas? It's a pain for them to contact me once they've …
    Closed 51 views 4 comments Most recent by sandmur Archived 2015 Posts
  • Trying to validate date fields in some way.
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi I have created a sheet so that our Admin team here can accurately record sales information and can then run reports to calculate commission figures.   I can share this sheet if anyone would like to see it.   I am using a lot of cond…
    Closed 87 views 4 comments Most recent by JohnHinkle Archived 2015 Posts
  • Freelancers
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi does Smartsheet have a community of freelancers who are available for project work? I need to set up a multi user site that tracks sales, inventory and fulfilment but don't have the time inhouse.
    123 7
    Closed 123 views 7 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Archived 2015 Posts
  • Error when trying to print a calendar view
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I'm getting an "maximum date range exceeded, please select a custom date range of less than 1000 weeks" when trying to print a calendar view, and I'm only selecting two weeks out?
    Closed 2 views 2 comments Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Embedded sheet not showing all data
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I have a Smartsheet embedded using the generated code, it shows only 19 of the 23 available rows - it does this embedded on a Wordpress site, on a page of regular Html and in preview - any ideas as to why or how to fix?
    Closed 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Sync problems with Smartsheet to Outlook
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi,   I have been syncing my smartsheet to outlook very successfully.  Then recently there seems to have been a bug.    The calendar in outlook no longer has a title and does not appear on the list of calendars. (so i cant delete it a…
    Closed 36 views 1 comment Most recent by Bob Andrews Archived 2015 Posts