Formulas and Functions

Archives for May 2019

Discussion List

• SUMIFS Statement under Parent Item
    In Formulas and Functions
    I need to Sum the "Total" column cells IF: 1) Column Department Allocation Code = "49 CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: Formula: =SUMIFS(Total:Total, Department Allocation Code:Department Allocation Code, ="49 CONTINUOUS IMPROV…
    31 3
    31 views 3 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Formulas and Functions
  • Problem with SUMIFs second critera based upon date
    Hello,   Smartsheet example here: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e6247aff028844ff9da1e4d0906860c2   What I am trying to do is the following: =SUMIFS(Name1:Name14, "Happy", average1:average14, Date1:Date14, >TO…
    1 2
    1 view 2 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Formulas and Functions
  • ISBLANK Nesting
    Good Morning All,  I am new to Smartsheets and would like some assistance on what I thought would be straight forward and I know I am missing something basic. So the formula in English: Is DATE 2 Blank  YES - then NETDAYS between DATE …
    12 2
    12 views 2 comments Most recent by Bluenose Formulas and Functions
  • Conditional links on forms
    Hi, New to Smartsheet, is it possible to link fields on a form based on conditions i.e:  - If user selects 'Production' from the field 'Employment Department' then mandatory that must select a 'Production Shift' (i.e. one of following Gr…
    612 views 7 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Formulas and Functions
  • Averages and sums in data based upon a name column
    Hello, I have a Smartsheet here with some data formatted by Name, Date, Number Done, and Hours. This data is populated by forms. Here's a live Smartsheet example: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e6247aff028844ff9da1e4d0906860c…
    12 2
    12 views 2 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Formulas and Functions
  • Time in 24 hours
    Please help!  I am working on a IT Change Request sheet where the request is submitted by Forms. For a change to take place we require a specific time to be entered. I know Smartsheet currently does not have a time option, but is it possi…
    263 8
    263 views 8 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Formulas and Functions
  • Formulas
    Hi, I have a formula that works perfectly in Excel but I can not get it to work in Smartsheets. I am having issues finding corresponding functions in Smartsheets. This is the formula and screenshots show what I am getting from them. =IF(…
    61 3
    61 views 3 comments Most recent by eganji Formulas and Functions
  • Identify Duplicates with 2 criteria
    Hello,  I am trying to flag duplicates that meet 2 criteria.  I have a sheet that has Request type actions (Add, Revise, Delete, etc.) and also a Part ID column.  I am trying to identify duplicate Part ID that also have the same Request ty…
    416 12
    416 views 12 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Formulas and Functions
  • Counting previous months data
    Hi, i am looking for some help please. I have been reporting using today and looking back 30 days, however my business now wants me to report on the previous months data. so if in Mid June it looks at May's data Is this possible to have …
    285 views 22 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Formulas and Functions
  • #Invalid Operation
    Hello,   I have this formula: =IF(AND([Completion Date]@row = "", [Date Range End]@row < TODAY()), "Past Due", "ALL DONE") I've tried a few things but I keep getting invalid operation, and I'm sure it's…
    184 6
    184 views 6 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Formulas and Functions