Formulas and Functions

Archives for May 2021

Discussion List

• Nested IF/AND Formula
    In Formulas and Functions
    I'm trying to get a formula that performs the following for status. Criteria is: Less than 75% complete=Red Between 71%-100%=Yellow 100% Complete=Green This is what I have built but keep getting the "Incorrect Argument Set" posti…
    Accepted
    11 2
    Accepted Answer 11 views 2 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. Formulas and Functions
  • Formula to generate autonumber if cell is blank and another column contains specific phrase
    I am looking for assistance with a formula looks at Coulmn1 to see if it contains one of the drop down choices and the column the formula is in does not include a name then a number will auto-generate. For example: =IF([Please select from…
    Accepted
    21 3
    Accepted Answer 21 views 3 comments Most recent by Angela Campbell Formulas and Functions
  • Conditional Formula with Symbol (Red, Green, Yellow) Dependent on Column Answers
    Hello, keep getting unparseable when use formula to get color coded symbols for responses on 4 other cells. Symbols Wanting to Use Color Dependent on Answer of Other Cells in Row Red=filed, yellow=submitted, green=approved Example…
    Accepted
    26 1
    Accepted Answer 26 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Formulas and Functions
  • Return a Blank in an Index Formula
    I'm using an Index formula, =INDEX({T3DP V4 - Project Schedule Range 2}, MATCH([Release Version]@row, {T3DP V4 - Project Schedule Range 1}, 0), "") and want to return a blank response if there is no value in the [Release Version]…
    Answered - Pending Review
    11 1
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Heather Duff Formulas and Functions
  • Metrics in capturing SUM per Monthly
    Hi Everyone, We are aiming to create a new metric and visualization that will allow us to automatically calculate the total numbers of FTE per month. Based on the sample data set below, the calculation will go like this: February 2021 -&…
    12 1
    Answered - Pending Review 12 views 1 comment Most recent by Mark Cronk Formulas and Functions
  • Can anyone fix these countifs and sumif functions.
    Hello. I am trying to make a dashboard with 2 charts. one that shows how many projects each project manager is accountable for, as well as whether they are type A, B or C. the other shows the income from each project manager's projects, a…
    25 2
    Answered - Pending Review 25 views 2 comments Most recent by Mark Cronk Formulas and Functions
  • Automation between Workspaces and Sheets
    Hello, I'm looking for a way to move rows from a Workspace sheet to an Archive (existing) sheet in "Sheets" area, once the status of the product/project changes to cancelled. Problem: I want to maintain the hierarchy. Ex: "T…
    11 2
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 2 comments Most recent by Ana Filipa Monteiro Formulas and Functions
  • Adjusting Alert Times
    I am trying to create an 'Update Required' to my team based on a date but I need the time to go out 15-30 mins before the hour. Is there anyway to adjust the alert to be on the :30 or :45? Thanks,
    11 1
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 1 comment Most recent by Bassam Khalil Formulas and Functions
  • Calculating overtime hours
    I have the below columns for standard flat rate, travel, and 3 overtime columns (O/T hrs). I want to calculate the O/T hours, according to which overtime column the hours are in, under Total O/T. Appreciate help with getting the formula ri…
    Accepted
    11 5
    Accepted Answer 11 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Formulas and Functions
  • SUMIFS formula help
    I am trying to sum Range 1 if Range 3 and Range 4 meet the criteria in quotes but it keeps coming back unparseable. I'm sure I am typing it incorrectly can someone help? =SUMIFS({2021 FLS Small Project Tracker Range 3}, "Accessories …
    Accepted
    1 3
    Accepted Answer 1 view 3 comments Most recent by Mark Cronk Formulas and Functions