Automation for database

Options

Hello community, I need your wisdom. I have a database fill by user with a form related to the DB.

My objective is to send a automatic email as a reminder to complete the weekly task.

Thursday at 9 am, the workflow check in the DB to check if we receive an information in the DB.

I need two conditions to send the good email to the good person.

Like this, it does not work. Did I miss something ?

Thanks you for your help

Answers

• Samuel R. Leblanc
    Options

I think the trigger, affecte my whole sheet not just the 5 past days...

• bsikes
    bsikes ✭✭✭
    Options

When your trigger is set to start on "06/02/23", is that saying June 2nd, or Feb 6th? My date formatting is MM/DD/YY, so to me that would be saying June 2nd, meaning it hasn't triggered yet.

I assume yours is probably DD/MM/YY, meaning this isn't the problem, but never hurts to check.

• Samuel R. Leblanc
    Options

Hi, thanks for sharing your tought, but my date format is ok. I try my automation by trigger my workflow and it don't work. When I check specific line it worked but when it normally trigger weekly thursday at 9am, it look all my sheet not juste de 5 last days...

• Jeff Reisman
    Jeff Reisman ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Samuel R. Leblanc

Your condition block - "Where Date is not in the last 4 days" is excluding only rows where the Date column has values in the last 4 days; every other row is included in the condition.

What Date values are you looking to include? Do you want this to run on rows where the date is older than 4 days ago, or only in the last 4 days, or???

Regards,

Jeff Reisman

Link: Smartsheet Functions Help Pages Link: Smartsheet Formula Error Messages

If my answer helped solve your issue, please mark it as accepted so that other users can find it later. Thanks!

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!