HOW CAN I FIX THE ERROR: A WORKFLOW HAS BECOME INVALID?

The workflow

1. Trigger when a specific row has new changes in a specific cell. Restrictions: Any value
  2. Alert someone (is issued employees who are registered with Docusign).
  3. Send to specific (employee registered on Docusign)
  4. Generate - add the DocuSign form to be generated.

As soon as the workflow is triggered, I get an email of new restrictions, but soon after the workflow email shows it is invalid. This is happening on all of my workflows that have a DocuSign.

Note: all who are on the workflow have access and are registered to Docusign.

Answers

• Hi @Maria Michel

It sounds like there's an issue with that specific mapping / DocuSign generation.

If a mapping becomes invalid, e.g., due to a column on the sheet being deleted which had been mapped, automated workflows leveraging the mapping will no longer run. To correct this issue, update the mapping by removing the deleted column or choosing another column. Then, open the workflow manager, click the menu next to any workflows which reference that mapping, and click Activate.

If that's not what's happening here, the next troubleshooting step would be to test generating the document from within the sheet, outside of the workflow.

Let me know if that helps!

Genevieve

• YAY!! Genevieve, you are brilliant! I had three techs try to assist with no solution. I am "workflowing" now. :) Thank you!

• No problem! I'm glad to hear it's working now 🙂