Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Adjust Column Width in Card View

Options

It would be nice to adjust the width of the columns in Card View (like you do in Google Sheets). Some of my project subtask names are long, so you cannot view what it says (unless you hover over them with your mouse or double-click into the card). If I was able to widen/adjust each column, this would speed up my time looking at & working on each project card.

9 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• ZebraCS_Josh
    Options

Upvote. This is a very good idea.

Josh Garcia|josh@zebracs.com

Zebra Consulting Services🦓ZebraCS.com

• Bo Lewis
    Options

Upvote. Definitely needed.

• Elizabeth Torrens
    Options

It would be nice if we can not only adjust the column width but have the ability to double up on cards that are in the same vertical swim lanes so that we don't have to scroll so far down to see everything. If there is horizontal space available because we don't have a lot of separate columns but the data causes lots of scrolling, why not just put all the cards in a more visually appealing and easy to digest group? I realize that adjusting the overall column width AND being able to double or quadruple the number of cards in a column would mean two separate settings but combined I think it could do a lot for how useful card view is in various use cases.

• Margaret Rapp
    Options

I'd like to see the option to adjust the width in Cardview to allow users to see the entire contents of the cell.