What logic is feeding into my field?

I have 2 very similar questions on a form and would like to get rid of one. Both of them have logic feeding into them, and I would like to figure out what that is so I can update my form accordingly? I can see what logic is coming FROM each of those questions, but am having trouble figuring out what questions/logic is feeding INTO each of those questions. Is there a way for me to do that easily or do I need to look at the logic for each question in the form to figure it out?

Thank you!

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Jessica Levine

I hope you're well and safe!

You must look at each section with a conditional form logic rule to see how it all ties together.

Can you share some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help.

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:[email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Thank you for the quick response @Andrée Starå! Here is a screenshot of the 2 similar questions. You'll see on the right where I can see the logic based upon what answer is selected, but I'm not sure where to find the logic that leads to each question populating. (Although as I was working on this response I hovered over the little logic icon and saw it tell me what leads to it.🤦)

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hey @Jessica Levine

Just checking to see if hovering over the icon resolved the problem for you!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!