Can't Complete Core App Skills eLearning Capstone Due to Quiz Failure

Options

I'm trying to complete the Core App Skills eLearning Badge and I've successfully gone through all of the content and passed all of the quizzes except one in for eLearning and it will not allow me to continue nor is there an option to reset the option. I have reached out to the Training email DL multiple times but over the past two weeks and get absolutely no response. Is there something that I'm missing here or is there no way for me to continue with this?

Thank you kindly in advance!

Best Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @Stephen Bentz

You noted that you did not pass one of the quizzes - this would prevent you from taking the final capstone, even if you've completed the other courses.

To re-take an eLearning quiz, you can go back to the main course home page and click Take Again. Once you've gone through the lessons again, you'll have 3 more attempts at the quiz.

Let me know if this helped!

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Stephen Bentz
    Stephen Bentz ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Genevieve!

It now appears to have reset the eLearning Module and what was once crossed out, is no longer! The other modules stayed as complete so it looks like I'm good to go. Thank you so much for taking the time to walk me through this!

Have a wonderful day!!

Steve

Answers