Connecting ADP to Smartsheet

Options

Hello everyone! I have a goal of integrating ADP with our Smartsheet platform to create comprehensive dashboards. The primary focus of these dashboards will be on the following key areas:

1. Tracking Hours: I want to establish a seamless connection between ADP and Smartsheet to effectively monitor and manage employee working hours.
  2. Tracking Sick Calls: By integrating ADP and Smartsheet, I aim to streamline the process of tracking sick calls and maintaining accurate records.
  3. Gathering Connect Information: I plan to leverage the integration to gather essential employee contact information, enabling efficient communication and collaboration within our organization.

These are just a few examples of the capabilities I envision for the integrated system. Is it possible to make this vision happen? If so, how would I be able to start?

Answers

• Lucas Rayala
    Lucas Rayala ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

hi @therapy_mindset , you can Google “connecting ADP with Smartsheet” and you’ll find third party services that can help you out if you truly need seamlessly connectivity. Alternately, if you can output reports or logs from your ADP system, consider it all or part of your objective can be accomplished by simply cutting and pasting a daily report into a Smartsheet page, then using that data as a source file for your analytics. There’s a 500 line max for individual cut and paste actions into Smartsheet, and a 20k limit to your number of lines, so you have to work within the platforms limits.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @therapy_mindset

I hope you're well and safe!

To add to Lucas's excellent advice/answer.

Other options could be.

• 3rd-party integration, Zapier
    • Premium App, Data Shuttle

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.