The deactivate user API is not working as expected.
When we hit the API, it gives a 200 success response, but the changes aren't reflected in the admin portal, as in the user is not deactivated.
Is this a known issue ?
Since you're receiving a Success response from the API, this should show correctly in the UI.
If you're still seeing incorrect information after signing out then signing in again, please contact Smartsheet Support through the Support Portal, providing them with a screen recording of the successful API call and then what you're seeing in the Admin Center for that specific user.
Hi, I'm using smartsheet-python-sdk version 3.0.2 with Python 3.11 and trying to set the Change Agent so I can use it to read when receiving the webhooks but although I pass the change_agent parameter this is not being applied. When i made the request using cURL it works fine. The below is how I set the change_agent:…
Hello, I have recently built an Alteryx model to extract data from various smartsheets that I have access to. While the model does what it needs to do, the API call seems to work only on a random selection smartsheet IDs. As a first step, I am extracting the details of the smartsheets that I am given access to (just the…
Hello all! I'm looking to see if a Bridge workflow can be done with moving/copying select columns from one sheet to another BUT also bringing their attachments/comments over as well. I've made a workflow to copy select columns from a source sheet to a targeted sheet but never have the comments/attachment follow. I have a…
©2023. All Rights Reserved Smartsheet Inc.