Introduce yourself & get to know your peers!

Options

Comments

• Diana K.
    Diana K. ✭✭✭
    edited 11/07/23
    Options

Greetings, I'm an enthusiastic individual originating from the vibrant city of Kansas City, with my roots tracing back to the beautiful country of Poland. With over a decade of experience as a scientist, I've transitioned into the role of a New Product Development Project Manager. In this capacity, I'm responsible for orchestrating innovation, overseeing projects, and ensuring their successful execution. A key tool in my arsenal is Smartsheet, which I utilize on a daily basis to meticulously track and manage company projects. I take pride in my ability to collaborate effectively with individuals from all corners of the company, fostering teamwork and driving projects to success.

• Lauren Dominique
    Lauren Dominique ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hey folks! Been on the Community for a little bit now and figure it’s as good a time as any to introduce myself! My name is Lauren Dominique - you may recognize me as a recent winner of the Smartsheet Community Created Template Showcase! I am so thankful to have been selected because building Smartsheet solutions that help my team transform the way they work has been my favorite part of my job.

I’m an executive associate at a nonprofit hospital called Connecticut Children’s. I primarily provide support to our Office for Community Child Health - essentially our “preventative” arm of the hospital that focuses on community programming and interventions that contribute to children & family’s overall health & wellbeing outside the hospital walls. I primarily build various project management and operational tools to support the 17 community programs that make up my Office, but have been getting more visibility lately to branch out and support Smartsheet adoption in other areas of the organization! I knew nothing about Smartsheet when I started in my position 3 years ago and it feels so cool to have found my niche. 🤩

Here’s a pic of me touring Seattle after ENGAGE 2023 - it was my first time in the PNW and I can’t wait to go back!

Outside of work, I am a long-time Duckpin Bowler and sing alto in my local community choir. 🎳 🎶

If this comment helped you, please help me and help others by using the buttons below if you found it 💡 Insightful or ❤️ Awesome!

• leonastomenio
    leonastomenio ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! ♥♥ and welcome aboard to the new members ;)

• Monicacraven
    Monicacraven ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Shelley D that is really brave of you! I am glad to hear that you can take SS with you if you leave!

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Welcome to the Smartsheet Community, @Diana K. 👋

Love your enthusiasm, and how much you value teamwork and collaboration! So happy that Smartsheet can help you collaborate with people from all corners of the company, and to continue orchestrating innovation 🤩

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi, @Lauren Dominique 😄

"I knew nothing about Smartsheet when I started in my position 3 years ago and it feels so cool to have found my niche."

That's fantastic! We're very happy that you found your niche, and to have you in the Smartsheet Community. Also, amazing job on the Smartsheet Community Created Template Showcase, and love the photo 😄

• rabold
    rabold ✭✭
    Options

Hello! I'm Helen Rabold, and for the last 6+ years I've used Smartsheet for everything from managing a product backlog, to managing an enterprise-wide project portfolio, to creating dynamic department calendars for media and volunteer events. I love hearing about innovative solutions to complex problems and I'm a sucker for a well-designed dashboard. Looking forward to learning more!

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    edited 11/09/23
    Options

Hello, @rabold!

"I love hearing about innovative solutions to complex problems and I'm a sucker for a well-designed dashboard."

6+ years of experience is amazing, so happy that you've joined the Community! This is the perfect place for insightful conversations about solutions, complex problems, and learning from each other 😎

• khickman
    khickman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello! My name is Kareen Hickman from Omaha, NE. I work in Senior Living/Healthcare and I use Smartsheet daily and it is one of my favorite tools. I love spending time outdoors as well as visiting out local museums/arts organizations. I attended my first Engage this past September and loved every minute of it. I learned so much and enjoyed hearing what's to come. Outside the conference I was able to visit the Chiluly museum which has been one of my bucket list items. We are fortunate to have several of his pieces permanently here in Omaha.

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @khickman 😄

So happy that you had a great time at ENGAGE. I was not familiar with Chihuly's art, but his pieces look stunning, so I'll definitely have to learn more about them and visit the museum next time! Any other favorite museums or artists that you would recommend? 👀

• Alison Clancy
    Alison Clancy Employee Admin
    Options

Hi Kareen! Isn't the Chiluly museum the best?! I got to go to a wedding there years ago and it was magical. So glad you're here in Community!

• khickman
    khickman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not really. I love glass blown art and thus my interest in his work. We have several pieces here in Omaha done by him. This visit was truly a bucket list item. I just wish I had more time and maybe fewer people there that day!

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Glass blown art is truly so beautiful, thanks for introducing me to his work!

Hope you get to visit again, and have more time to enjoy the museum to your heart's content 😊

• khelland
    khelland ✭✭✭
    edited 11/20/23
    Options

Loving the dogs on this thread! 🐶

• khelland
    khelland ✭✭✭
    edited 11/20/23
    Options

Greetings everyone!

Super excited to connect with this fantastic group! I call the Bay Area, California, my home!

Professionally, I'm the go-to person for all things Operations. As the Smartsheet system admin, I navigate the digital landscape to ensure seamless processes. Beyond the admin hat, I personally leverage Smartsheet for efficient on/offboarding procedures.

When I'm not immersed in operations, you'll catch me capturing life's moments through the lens. Food and photography are my dynamic duo—I'm always on the lookout for the next great culinary experience and the perfect photo opportunity.

Looking forward to getting to know each of you and discovering the innovative ways you're making the most of Smartsheet!