Not able to view data rows in a Smartsheet I own

2»

Answers

• JMPatNU
    JMPatNU ✭✭

I'm accessing it from the home screen, but i get the same result if I access it from "recents" or "favorites." 1st screenshot. I don't see where to access my sheets in "browse" (2nd screenshot).

• Hi @JMPatNU

To find where a sheet is located, check the Properties... option from the File menu.

This should open up a window that identifies the path to the Smartsheet item.

For example, if something was stored in my Sheets folder, and then nested within other folders, it would look like this under Location:

I can then click on the final folder to see it in a list view. In this list view, checking the box next to the sheet name will allow me to select an Action related to that sheet. One of those actions is Save as New.

I'm curious to know if "Save as New" is greyed out here as well as from within the sheet. If you haven't created the Support ticket yet, this would be another piece of information to provide them with, along with full screen captures.

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• JMPatNU
    JMPatNU ✭✭

That did it. I was able to save a copy and see all the data rows. Thanks for your persistence.