Save the date - ENGAGE in Seattle is coming up next on October 7-10!

Relive the magic of ENGAGE in London:

--- Check out the recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Four reasons to attend ENGAGE 2023: #3 The Networking

Rebeca S.
Rebeca S. Employee
edited 10/06/23 in Events

ENGAGE 2023 is almost here, so we're sharing four reasons to feel even more excited about joining us in Seattle this September 19 - 21! The third reason is: The networking.

We’re creating moments throughout ENGAGE designed to get you talking with others on the topics that matter to you, from how folks use Smartsheet to how to drive change, to interests like diversity, equity, and inclusion. 

Here are a some of those opportunities:

• ENGAGE edition user groups
  • Meet & Eat roundtable discussions
  • Mixers 
  • Newbie orientation for first-time ENGAGE attendees

➡️ Read the blog post for more

For the comments: What’s one of your favorite networking experiences from a past ENGAGE?

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

Tags:

Comments

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

The networking is one of the main reasons I go. I can't pick just one favorite from last year, but it was really awesome to go somewhere outside of the event and run into other people as passionate about Smartsheet as I am.

Where I live, Smartsheet is unheard of (other than my family and friends of course haha), so the random encounters with other Smartsheet "nerds" were refreshing and fun.

And of course meeting some of the people in person that I have only ever interacted with here in the Community was a great experience as well. Getting to meet people from all over the world that have a similar passion is just an awesome experience.

• Darla Brown
    Darla Brown Overachievers

I agree with @Paul Newcome. Being around other SmartNerds is the absolute best part about Engage. I am more excited about meeting Community leaders than ever before. Especially the one who always answer my questions.

cough cough @Paul Newcome @Andrée Starå 😎

Darla Brown

What you meditate on, you empower!

Overachiever - Core Product Certified - Mobilizer - EAP

• StevenBlackburnMBA
    StevenBlackburnMBA ✭✭✭✭✭

I totally agree with the sentiment. If anyone is going to ENGAGE and would like to connect, drop a message!

Certifications:

-Smartsheet 2023 Core Product Certification

-Smartsheet 2023 System Administrator Certification