ENGAGE in London is May 14-15! Big congratulations to our giveaway winner Julia L Rumburg!!
Relive the magic of ENGAGE in Seattle:

--- Check out the ENGAGE 2023 recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Save the Date for Seattle this October!

Meet and Eat Session 2 - Let's talk about Community

Options
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S. Employee Admin
edited 09/14/23 in Events

Have you heard of the Meet and Eat sessions? They’ll take place at ENGAGE on September 19th, but we want the members at home to participate in the conversations from the Community as well.

Before

• Read the prompt and share your thoughts and personal experiences.

After

• Read the highlights from the Champion & Overachiever pair that moderated each session.
  • Continue the conversation with the people that attended right here!

Here's Prompt #2!

Share how you use or hope to use the Community platform to achieve more, as well as stories about connecting/collaborating with other passionate Smartsheet users at work, at events or out in the wild.

Tags:

Comments

• Stacy Gumula
    Options

I'm excited about the opportunity to connect with fellow Smartsheet users through the Community platform! As virtual events limit our ability to network in person, I plan to leverage this platform to connect with like-minded professionals, exchange ideas, and learn from their experiences. I think we all share many of the same challenges no matter what industry we call home. Additionally, I'm looking forward to expanding my network on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/stacygumula/) to further foster connections within the Smartsheet community. I'd love to connect with others to share insights and best practices to achieve more in our respective roles!

Stacy Gumula

Associate Director | Texas Tech University | https://www.linkedin.com/in/stacygumula/

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hey, @Aaron Manley and @Julie Fortney, any highlights about people using the Community platform, or cool stories about how they connected or collaborated with other Smartsheet users? 👀