ENGAGE in London is May 14-15! Big congratulations to our giveaway winner Julia L Rumburg!!
Relive the magic of ENGAGE in Seattle:

--- Check out the ENGAGE 2023 recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Save the Date for Seattle this October!

Meet and Eat Session 3 - Best of ENGAGE

Options
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S. Employee Admin
edited 09/14/23 in Events

Our Meet and Eat sessions will take place at ENGAGE on September 19th, but we want the members at home to participate in the conversations from the Community as well.

Before

• Read the prompt and share your thoughts and personal experiences.

After

• Read the highlights from the Champion & Overachiever pair that moderated each session.
  • Continue the conversation with the people that attended right here!

Here's our last prompt!

Share what part of ENGAGE you would like to take part in the most, and/or positive experiences from years past.

Tags:

Comments

• Stacy Gumula
    Options

Attending ENGAGE in-person is an unparalleled experience that I truly cherish. Although I've only had the opportunity to attend once, the networking opportunities were simply amazing. Every person I met was incredibly enthusiastic about sharing their Smartsheet experiences with me. In my current role, I'm among the very few "gurus" we have when it comes to Smartsheet in our office, so I don't often get the chance to passionately discuss it with other power users. ENGAGE provided that unique opportunity in every session, happy hour, and even during lunch – everyone was eager to share their insights and knowledge. I hope to find similar eager users here virtually this year 😃

Stacy Gumula

Associate Director | Texas Tech University | https://www.linkedin.com/in/stacygumula/

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi, @Jenn Hilber and @David Tutwiler! We would love to know which parts of ENGAGE were everyone's favorites, and which ones taught you the most 🤩

• David Tutwiler
    David Tutwiler Overachievers Alumni
    Options

I believe my answer for the best part of Engage will always remain the same. There is no equivalent to getting the opportunity to meet so many people who engage in the platform and are excited to talk about it. Whether it is meeting people at meals or happening to be at the same Design Lab on the floor, everyone is approachable and excited to talk about how they use Smartsheet. I always come home and feel energized from all of the input. I also come home with a few tips and tricks that people have shared.

Lisa Bodell's talk on simplicity was enlightening as well. I've purchased both of her books and we have already scheduled a few sessions internally to start discussing how we might hunt down and root out complexity in our processes.