How do I view a Smartsheet that I have access to? I cannot find it under my account.

I was given access to a Smartsheet from a business partner. The access was granted to my work email. I did not have an account prior to receiving access. I created a trial account using the same work email, thinking that I could view the Smartsheet once I was logged in, though it appears that nothing has been shared with me. Please assist!

Answers

• Ray Lindstrom
    Ray Lindstrom ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@LBrandon,

Click on the Browser button, and then click Sheets.

The file should appear in the right pane.

• Thanks Ray. Unfortunately, nothing is there. :/ We confirmed the email address was correct as well. Before the other party granted me access to their Smartsheet, I did not have an account. My colleague thinks that I shouldn't have set up the trial account, rather I should have typed my email during login and selected "Forgot Password" to set up my account.

• Spyros Magripis
    edited 02/24/24

Hi, I am in the exact same situation. The only difference is that I activated the trial for the 30 days, but not sure if it makes any difference. Any follow ups on the above?

Edit: I selected the correct region (EU for me) and logged in directly with my credentials, ( not via e.g. google). That seems to worked, I crossed checked with another browser. I hope that helps someone else.