Smartsheet data alignment no longer working for certain types of data

Columns that contain symbols, dropdowns and check boxes no longer center align. I just noticed this change today (Oct 10). Is this a permanent change or will these type of columns be able to center align in the future? Currently (as of today), all of my columns that contain one of these types of data are left aligned and do not respond to any of the alignment options that I select.

Is this just a system glitch? Or has this been changed across the smartsheet app? Also, why was this implemented?

Please advise or give direction on how to fix column/data alignment when using this type of data.

Thank you.

Answers

• Michael Culley
    Michael Culley ✭✭✭✭✭

Same for me too on all of my sheets. It looks very off. Other columns are able to be center aligned but not symbol and checkbox columns.

• S Furn
    S Furn ✭✭

I thought there may have been something that occurred yesterday because I had to download some other work related apps on my phone. The really odd thing now is that when I log in to smartsheet app on my phone, the columns are center aligned, but my computer is still not center aligning the columns ... or accepting any other alignment. However, to make things really odd, I had one of my coworkers look at the same smartsheet on her computer and the columns are center aligned.

Now I'm wondering ... is there something that I changed or can change on my actual web browser setting that will solve this issue?

• S Furn
    S Furn ✭✭
    edited 10/10/23

Now I'm really confused. This "issue" has seemed to have resolved itself. Can someone let me know if it was related to the phone APP and the APP on my computer ... or ... if it was a setting or something that I may have overlooked? I'd like to know in case I encounter this again, so that I may resolve it myself.