Smartsheet Integration with HubSpot?

Options
Dawn_ATX
Dawn_ATX ✭✭✭✭
edited 10/18/23 in API & Developers

Hello Community -

We are switching from Salesforce to HubSpot as our new CRM. I am having incredible difficulty navigating the requirements and what we need to transition to this new CRM in helping to build out the processes in the new system. Does anyone have experience with this and / or know of a 3rd party that might be able to help?

Thanks in advance for your guidance and feedback!

Tags:

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Dawn_ATX

I hope you're well and safe!

I use Smartsheet and HubSpot (I'm a Partner with both).

What are your requirements?

The main thing you need is the Operations Hub, but It's also possible to use Zapier or similar.

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Dawn_ATX
    Dawn_ATX ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Andrée Starå - nice to see you again! :)

Looking to understand exactly how to migrate off of Salesforce and onto HubSpot. Need to understand how customer fields from Salesforce migrate over to HubSpot and how to recreate the intake process so that nothing gets broken - making it a smooth transition. It's definitely a huge change for us.

Is this something you could contract out and help us on?

Thanks!