How to find new asset uploads data

Options

Hi--just looking for the data on how many uploads were made in a given month. I can only find data for downloads and users. I get the weekly email but would like to see more details on my Brandfolder site.

Thank you

Answers

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @FGT Amanda,

One option to see data about uploads is using Reports. The "User Engagement With Assets" report includes a created date, which should match the upload date for an asset.

User Engagement With Assets Report

• On the Organization level, select the Reports button in the top right-hand corner.
    • You'll be redirected to a new page. Select View Reports on the "User Engagement With Assets" report, to see all the available reports.
    • This report will show every asset event, from all resources in the organization, as well as the user that made the asset event.

If there's anything else I can help you with, please let me know!

• FGT Amanda
    Options

I see a single report for each month but I guess it just wasn't what I was expecting, is this it?

• FGT Amanda
    Options

Plus I try to download October and it just keeps downloading September.

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @FGT Amanda,

I believe this is a different report, found by clicking Settings, then View Reports. You can find the "User Engagement With Assets" report by clicking the Report button to the left of the Settings button.

Regarding the October report, they become available on the second day of the month, so you'll be able to see it from tomorrow.

• FGT Amanda
    FGT Amanda ✭✭
    edited 11/02/23
    Options

I see it now but that only show "views, downloads, and shares" not uploads. I see the created date but wouldn't that only show if someone interacted with that asset? So if an asset was uploaded in october but no one downloaded it or shared it or opened it to view it then it wouldn't be on the sheet?

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

"So if an asset was uploaded in october but no one downloaded it or shared it or opened it to view it then it wouldn't be on the sheet?"

That is correct, if the assets had no interaction during the month, they won't appear in the report.

Currently, these reports, and the email notifications are the options available, but we appreciate you feedback about uploads data, and have passed it to the team.