Meet Peggy Parchert, our November Member Spotlight! πŸŽ‰

Options
Alison Clancy
Alison Clancy Employee Admin
edited 12/21/23 in Member Spotlight

Allow me to introduce you to Community Champion and our November Member Spotlight, @Peggy Parchert!

Hailing from Illinois, Peggy is an Exam Development Manager at Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC). She first learned about Smartsheet in July 2016, however after she attended ENGAGE in 2018, Smartsheet’s annual customer conference, she says she’s been β€œhooked ever since.”  

Peggy initially started using Community to help solve problems she encountered. Soon, she started to gain enough confidence in her Smartsheet knowledge to contribute solutions back to others, making her a force of awesome in the Community Champions program.Β 

β€œI still learn things daily from Community and feel very fortunate to be a part of this amazing group of like-minded individuals. I’ve learned so much by reading posts and the solutions that were built. I've had the opportunity to meet several Smartsheet Overachievers and other Champions in person. Their passion is contagious and drives me to continue to challenge myself to learn more.”

A recent project she worked on with her coworkers involved utilizing the Smartsheet API feature to assist with the maintenance and updating of data, which was previously done completely manually. Additionally, metrics have now been made available to share consistently with stakeholders via reports and dashboards. β€œRounding out my list of favorite features: Formulas, Data Shuttle, reports, and forms,” Peggy says.

When Peggy isn’t helping others and creating solutions, she’s β€œtreasure hunting” at flea markets and estate sales. Her latest and biggest project to date was refurbishing a 1940s Bunting metal glider (see photo above). β€œI found it at a local barn sale in 2021,” Peggy says. β€œWhat I thought would be a quick project turned into something much more, but it was totally worth the time spent!”

Thank you Peggy for all that you do!

---

Do you know someone in the Community who should be next month's Member Spotlight? Nominate them here. 🀩

Comments