ENGAGE in London is May 14-15! Big congratulations to our giveaway winner Julia L Rumburg!!
Relive the magic of ENGAGE in Seattle:

--- Check out the ENGAGE 2023 recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Save the Date for Seattle this October!

[WATCH] Smartsheet Presents: Undercover CPO ft. the Overachievers 🤩

Options
Alison Clancy
Alison Clancy Employee Admin
edited 11/20/23 in Events

You may have seen a YouTube influencer from the channel FeelinSaaSy roaming the halls at ENGAGE this year. Little did you know, that was actually Smartsheet Chief Product Officer Praerit Garg going undercover as he sought to hear direct feedback from some of our Overachievers! 😮

Watch the video to see what they discussed and ask yourself - which one of the Overachievers reactions to the reveal are you? I'm definitely @Darla Brown.

👉🏻 Question for you: If you were interviewed by FeelinSaaSy/Praerit, how would you have responded to the question, "If you were a dashboard widget, which one would you be and why?"

Shoutout to all of the Overachievers who participated: @Julie Fortney, @Samuel Mueller, @Leonardo, @Sara_Cook, @Lisa W and Darla! You were so much fun, as always.

You can also watch and share the video on LinkedIn.

Comments

• Lisa W
    Lisa W Overachievers
    Options

This was SO much fun to participate in! Thanks, Praerit for having such a great sense of humor!

• Darla Brown
    Darla Brown Overachievers
    Options

I was initially nervous about meeting a "Mega Influencer." But then he made it fun. And then, the revealing. I felt like the unsuspecting worker on Undercover Boss. That's why I did exactly what Sara did at the end and asked for my recommendations 🤣🤣

Darla Brown

What you meditate on, you empower!

Overachiever - Core Product Certified - Mobilizer - EAP

• Ray Lindstrom
    Ray Lindstrom ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This was a lot of fun to watch!

I liked hearing the answers to his questions; ability to view reports without having access to the underlying grid, ability to see what emails/alerts/update requests have been sent.

If I was to be a dashboard widget: I would be a Web Content widget because it allows for bringing in content from other sources. It's one of the ways Smartsheet plays nicely with others.

• khickman
    khickman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is awesome! So fun and creative!

If I was a dashboard widget, I'd be a metric - because I believe it's small but mighty!