Value display error in Bulk Cutom fields

Options

Hi,

There's an error that the predefined values of custom fields aren't displayed well with the language setting selected as Korean, when a user was going to set up custom fields in bulk using "Tag" feature from the toolbar. Please refer to the screenshots below. The first one is normal case and the second one is error case.

The email address of the user I found this error with is [seonjae@fnfcorp.com]. But the values are displayed correctly again when he chaged his language setting to English, and this issue doesn't happen to all users. Some users has no issue regardless of a language setting.

Answers

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi Joanne,

In this case, we would recommend filling out a support ticket so the team can look into the issue this user is experiencing, and determine why they are getting this error with the language setting selected as Korean.

If I can assist you with anything else, please let me know.

• Joanne Nam
    Joanne Nam ✭✭✭
    edited 12/14/23
    Options

Hi Rebeca,

Thank you for your anwer, but I already submitted a support ticket on 23rd, November. The support team answered they would check the issue on 25th, and I didn't heard anything until now. I even reminded them of the issue on 4th, December but there was no reply so I created this question.

I will appreciate it if you can check the progress internally. The case number is 06648597.

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi Joanne,

Thanks so much for sharing the case number, I'll reach out to the team to check on this.