Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Issues with Smartsheet connectivity

jdiasio18921
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Hello,

Is anyone else having issues with connectivity?  I am able to log in but when I start to work on my webform, it locks up. 

I had this issue last week and tech support said others did too.  I sent 3 notes to tech support and have not yet received a response. 

Does anyone have any ideas about what is going on? 

Comments

• Hello,

We haven't received other reports of forms being unresponsive. Do you get the issue when filling out a form for submission, or are you trying to create/edit a form?

The issue you're experiencing may be browser related. If you're not already, I'd recommend using the latest version of Chrome for the best experience.

If you're getting the issue in Chrome, try temporarily using Firefox to troubleshoot the issue further. When in Firefox, if the form is responsive then you may have browser extensions in Chrome that are interfering with Smartsheet. Try disabling them to see if you get a better experience.

Otherwise, our Support team will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.

This discussion has been closed.